**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arenas, arenas...

Hear me out. It’s nice to have the basic hero arena. My first idea is to make it so the 4 star featured hero arena doesn’t allow for use of 5 star champs. To me it’s counter intuitive.

My second idea is this: in all arenas, make it so mastery setups do not apply. No more parry, dexterity, etc. The current setup gives people who are further along in the main story mode more of an advantage over people with fewer mastery points available. I know kabam addressed this by dividing summoners into three brackets based on how long they have been around. A different approach would be to divide the summoners based on time played AND how far along into the story mode they have completed. For instance, the first two acts would be one bracket, acts 3 and 4 the intermediate bracket, and act 5 and beyond the third bracket.

Just putting this out there.

Comments

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Arenas will always benefit those that have played longer by design, mastery points, progression or not. Those with more champions can grind out more fights and not have to wait for cool down timers.

Even if all you have is 45 dud champions, you can cycle through more fights that those with 15 god tier champs and therefore out rank them.