**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my new tierlist

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    9-10

Guys calm down, avenge_123 the guy is allowed to have his opinion on your tier list, if you felt he has in some way offended or abused you, just move on. Most internet trolls feed off of the attention you give them
    And Iron_Patriot_is_lit dude just calm down, if someone calls you out on abuse and you never did, just ignore it. This is an online forum where you should talk together calmly and try not to agitate people. Just let this fight go.

I am not saying he abused me ,I am talking about @JoshKosh557
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    7-10
    This thread got derailed quickly. Please calm down everyone.
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    7-10
    Okay look. @avenge_123 you made a tier list, you should be proud of it no matter what anyone says. It's based on your opinion. @JoshKosh557 has a different opinion, and so he disagreed. Whether he reacted harshly or not, the point is that you make this tier lists cause you enjoy it. There are always going to be people who disagree. Some might be nice, others will be much more harsh. Let's just respect the fact that there are many more people here who believe you did a decent job.
  • Options
    9-10
    ok let's just calm down ,sorry guys if anyone felt wrong o:) I just quoted a comment on @JoshKosh557 ,and then I don't know why everyone came bashing at my discussion :D
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    8-10

The top tier is correct, I'll give you that.

But there's a lot of bad placements imo, Domino is like 2/3 tiers too high and Tigra should be where Domino is imo, among other things

Doom?? Same tier as Ghost and Quake? Man I knew you were crazy, but this?? Come on man.
    Doom is the only champion in the game who can be compared to Quake and Ghost imo. He's literally way too insane. He has the highest base stats in the game in almost all categories, he has insane power control, amazing nullification, absolutely insane damage, insane DOT, unique DOT debuffs, insane control over a fight (one example is the combo into heavy), and the double immunities. In addition to all of these insane abilities, he is super tanky. Insane damage, insane utility, insane survivability. If that doesn't qualify for the top tier idk what does.

I'd also say Aegon at 999 combo is 100% top tier worthy but obviously that only happens in AOL and LOL so he's only situationally up there.
    Aegon at 999 combo is so much better than Quake and Ghost. In those rare situations, he is the top champ in the game
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    3-10
    I really see no value in all these tier lists. They are always controversial and clutter the forums.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Gwenpool should honestly be 1 tier higher...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Zenn_La said:

Too many categories dude. Also, everybody has waaay too many “god tier” classes, god tier should be reserved for the best of the best.I rate champs like this but maybe I’m just boring.

Trash tier> bottom of the barrel, worst champs, not even fun to use in arena, pure trash
    Ex. Karnak, Rhino, Unstoppable Colossus, Joe Fix-it, Groot

Lower tier> Arena use champs, outdated or lame champs that are mostly useless in newer content
    Ex. Iron patriot, Vulture, Iron fist, Rocket raccoon, Superior Iron man, Spider Man classic, Black panther

Middle/average tier> Good champs that are useable in certain content but have limitations
    Ex. Ronan, Psylocke, Hulk, Green goblin, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye, Ultron,MODOK

Upper tier > Solid, good/great, useable champs that are used on occasion for different content
    Ex. Red Hulk, Mister Sinister, Masacre, Silver surfer, Thing, Iron man IW,Magik, Iceman, Darkhawk

God tier> Amazing, high utility and damage champs useable in all to most content.
    Ex. Void, Colossus, Venom, Archangel, Human torch, Sparky, Magneto, Havok, Blade, Hit monkey

Beyond God tier> Best most powerful/highest utility champs in the game.
    Ex. Doom, Ghost, Cosmic ghost rider, CapIW,
    Nick Fury, Warlock, Hyperion, Quake

You put Void, Torch, AA, Mags as god tier, yet proceeded to out CGR as beyond godtier? That's cap.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

The top tier is correct, I'll give you that.

But there's a lot of bad placements imo, Domino is like 2/3 tiers too high and Tigra should be where Domino is imo, among other things

Doom?? Same tier as Ghost and Quake? Man I knew you were crazy, but this?? Come on man.
    Doom is the only champion in the game who can be compared to Quake and Ghost imo. He's literally way too insane. He has the highest base stats in the game in almost all categories, he has insane power control, amazing nullification, absolutely insane damage, insane DOT, unique DOT debuffs, insane control over a fight (one example is the combo into heavy), and the double immunities. In addition to all of these insane abilities, he is super tanky. Insane damage, insane utility, insane survivability. If that doesn't qualify for the top tier idk what does.

I'd also say Aegon at 999 combo is 100% top tier worthy but obviously that only happens in AOL and LOL so he's only situationally up there.
    Sure, he's good. But he simply isn't at Ghost and Quake level. Not even close.

Contact is the keyword here. Ghost and Quake deny normal gameplay mechanics, Doom cannot.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    7-10
    demote doom a tier and then it looks decent in the first pic
  • Options
    7-10

ok let's just calm down ,sorry guys if anyone felt wrong o:) I just quoted a comment on @JoshKosh557 ,and then I don't know why everyone came bashing at my discussion :D

“I don’t know why”

sure sure
  • Options
    9-10

“I don’t know why”

sure sure
    It was my opinion,plz stop spamming these type of comments.
  • Options
    7-10

“I don’t know why”

sure sure
    I’m sorry, you accused someone on the internet of abusing you because they said things like “tf”

I think the reason is pretty clear
  • Options
    Legend_7075Legend_7075 Posts: 15
    8-10

“I don’t know why”

sure sure
    I’m sorry, you accused someone on the internet of abusing you because they said things like “tf”

man,c'mon,stop targeting a person,It was his opinion,he is saying sorry without any mistake,plz calm down,stop bashing at people,we all know that abusing happens,he just mentioned it that @JoshKosh557 ,is abusing.
  • Options
    7-10

“I don’t know why”

sure sure

man,c'mon,stop targeting a person,It was his opinion,he is saying sorry without any mistake,plz calm down,stop bashing at people,we all know that abusing happens,he just mentioned it that @JoshKosh557 ,is abusing.
    but there was no abuse going on tho
  • Options
    9-10
    "TF"
  • Options
    9-10
    ok guys i'm done with all this plz stop this all,shouldn't have posted this tierlist my bad...sorry plz forgive me if u can
  • Options
    7-10

"TF"

does not constitute abuse. If you think it does... then oh boy you better over it fast
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    8-10
    I would make some changes but we have different opinions so its fine. Dr doom down a tier tho. Wait actually no 0/10 is that domino I see in the beyond god tier? Yuck
  • Options
    9-10

"TF"

does not constitute abuse. If you think it does... then oh boy you better over it fast
    What do u want to listen from me,sorry,forgiveness,calm down,etc what?
  • Options
    8-10
    Also give avenge a break
  • Options
    8-10
    @avenge_123 I think that this all stems from the fact that you called a person saying tf abuse. It’s nothing compared to the worst of the internet so ppl are disagreeing to your use of the word abuse. But don’t worry this is the internet. Don’t take this too seriously
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

“I don’t know why”

sure sure

man,c'mon,stop targeting a person,It was his opinion,he is saying sorry without any mistake,plz calm down,stop bashing at people,we all know that abusing happens,he just mentioned it that @ JoshKosh557 ,is abusing.
    Hmm, you've got the exact same mannerisms
    and also punctuate the same as avenge. Interesting...

The tier list ain't bad, could use some work. Keep in mind there will never be a perfect tier list so long as they are opinionated. People forget that at times.

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    9-10

Ronin too low and Platpool wayyyy too low. He is actually really good.

Actually I was also confused that should I put ronin in god tier or high demi?
    He should be equal of Stealthy. No so that means promote Ronin 2 or demote stealth 1 and Ronin up 1. And Platpool is actually a beast.
    but he is heavily based of RNG so i wouldn't say he is wayyyy too low @Masterpuff