**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something Seriously Wrong With Spider-Ham

In-Game Name: Theretic
Device and Model: iPad mini 2
Device Operating System: iOS 12.4.9
Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Arena, Event Quest, Duels
Description of the Issue: Spider-Ham crashes the game any time I fight with or against him

Tried to fight using a 2* Spider-Ham in the arenas and it crashed 5 or 6 times when trying to load, I had to wait out the crash recovery to continue in the arena

Tried to fight against him in the EQ and it crashed 3 times loading into the fighter select screen

Tried to duel using a 3* Spider-Ham and the same thing that happened in the arenas happened

If this continues and he appears in anywhere in any of the January event/side quests I will be unable to finish them

Comments

• FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Definite crashing issue introduced in the update, as usual. This one does appear to be related to Spider Ham. Happening to me, too.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    This didnt happened to me. Maybe its the prob with 2* spider ham but that seems too specific. I was using 5* one.
  • InbanjemInbanjem Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue. Spider-Ham is crashing the game on the team selection screen and in the pre-fight screen. I can't play quests or AQ. I have tried to play over a dozen times, and it crashed every time.

I'm using a Nexus 5X, Android 8.1, Latest game update, on WiFi with Quests and Alliance Quest.
  • ThereticTheretic Posts: 68
    Kabam I just did some more testing, I tried to view the abilities of my Spider-Ham and the game crashed again

The game seems to crash whenever it tries to load Spider-Ham’s character model