**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Special button missing input randomly

Since the last couple of days, the special button isn't registering my input randomly. I checked with my alliance members and it's the same with them (ones who responded) as well. Any others experiencing the same problem?

Also, just now in AQ I didn't even get to the pre-fight screen and got disconnected, and then when I logged back in, my champ's health is down by 50%! Not sure if this is the issue the game team is currently investigating.

Comments

• Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278

Since the last couple of days, the special button isn't registering my input randomly. I checked with my alliance members and it's the same with them (ones who responded) as well. Any others experiencing the same problem?

Also, just now in AQ I didn't even get to the pre-fight screen and got disconnected, and then when I logged back in, my champ's health is down by 50%! Not sure if this is the issue the game team is currently investigating.

Just now I almost had the AQ boss, but my special button didn't register the input yet again, and I got special'ed and KO'ed instead, leaving the boss at 13%. What's happening?! @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 278

Yeah this happens to me too, I feel like the actual button is slightly off from where the graphic is.

If that was the case, it'd happen earlier as well and happen almost everytime now. This is a recent random recurrence. I just hope it isn't on purpose and is just a technical issue.