**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Unexpected but Fresh-Minded Tier List

IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

Comments

• IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    If you're wondering... the Update and Rework tier are for champs that either need abilities added onto their kit or an entirely new kit made from the ground up. This list also has synergies in mind... even if they'd be considered impractical.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Is it only me who thinks that Claire is not there over here??
    Djin said:

Void should be in meta tier.

I was thinking of so, but comparing him to the champs in that tier I think it'd be unfair to the gods of the contest. His utility holds up but his okay damage and slow ramp up hold him back for me. He still does great wonders in endgame content though... especially for BG.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I want to state ,I'm commenting with my opinion,plz don't bash at me...

this tierlist is awesome,but i think sparky,void,sentinel,ronin,carnage,VTD,silver surfer,squirrel girl,medusa should be 1 tier higher.
    Star lord is a bit underrated imo.
    Guardian and sorc.supr. should be 1 tier lower,not sure about apoc.
    imulk,dormammu,korg(he's good but with full team synergy),Magneto MN are overrated imo

there are a few more things,but it's pretty ok.
    once again i'm saying this all is my opinion ;)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Djin said:

Void should be in meta tier.

I was thinking of so, but comparing him to the champs in that tier I think it'd be unfair to the gods of the contest. His utility holds up but his okay damage and slow ramp up hold him back for me. He still does great wonders in endgame content though... especially for BG.
    That is cap.

I want to state ,I'm commenting with my opinion,plz don't bash at me...

this tierlist is awesome,but i think sparky,void,sentinel,ronin,carnage,VTD,silver surfer,squirrel girl,medusa should be 1 tier higher.
    Star lord is a bit underrated imo.
    Guardian and sorc.supr. should be 1 tier lower,not sure about apoc.
    imulk,dormammu,korg(he's good but with full team synergy),Magneto MN are overrated imo

there are a few more things,but it's pretty ok.
    once again i'm saying this all is my opinion ;)

For the mentioned 9 I mainly have them in the tiers they are in mainly because they aren't up-to-date with the the contest has to offer these days. Surfer, Ronin, and SG are fairly new but they still don't hold up compared to others above them imo yet are still decent. Guardian and Sorcerer aren't as popular as the other meta champs but I've seen some amazing gameplay from them in endgame contents as well as the Summoner Showdown, showcasing the champs' weaknesses in which they have practically none. As for the underrated trio... I'm all on the hype train for them being some amazing champions mainly with synergies. SL needs more to his kit imo as well
    Djin said:

Just think about it. You put void in the same tier as dormammu.

Both Dorm and Void have pretty average damage output but insane utility so I think I made the right choice putting them together in the same tier.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    How is korg in bgt?

How is korg in bgt?

Korg has some really great damage output that is pretty easy to access as well as an arsenal of utility such as a 70-85% debuff shrug chance, immunity to shock and bleed, unstoppable and unblockable on command or against evasion, rock shield tanking, and armor break. Though people may not agree now I hope he will get some recognition in time.
    Djin said:

You joined the forums in December 2020. I don't think you have a lot of knowledge about the game to make a tier list. (or maybe this is your alternate account for trolling)

ok let's not discuss this,plz no more arguements,but he posted a thread in which he was asking about TB event and said he is close to TB idk

IceBro said:

Djin said:

Both Dorm and Void have pretty average damage output but insane utility so I think I made the right choice putting them together in the same tier.
    There's absolutely no way Void can be put in the same class as Dormammu.
    Dormammu has a stupid amount of utility for a champion if you think about it. He has immunities to bleed and poison... insane energy resistance with the Mephisto synergy... great regen after the sp3... on command power control and power lock... nullification on the sp1... the possibilities are insane! His downside though like claire and void is that he has low damage output. Claire is meta though because her utilities are quicker to come and she has above average damage imo
    Djin said:

You joined the forums in December 2020. I don't think you have a lot of knowledge about the game to make a tier list. (or maybe this is your alternate account for trolling)

I've played the game for about 5 1/2 years ever since the Ultron update so I've decided to make a tier list inspired off of Seatin as he has done for many months. Though unlike Seatin and other youtubers... I've actually extensively played around with a lot of obscure champions and done my research... and so I made a tier list reflecting my viewpoint. Feel free to disagree but I don't wont to offend anyone like that. I'm just trying to have a bit of fun I guess

IceBro said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

There's absolutely no way Void can be put in the same class as Dormammu.
    Dormammu has a stupid amount of utility for a champion if you think about it. He has immunities to bleed and poison... insane energy resistance with the Mephisto synergy... great regen after the sp3... on command power control and power lock... nullification on the sp1... the possibilities are insane! His downside though like claire and void is that he has low damage output. Claire is meta though because her utilities are quicker to come and she has above average damage imo
    I can’t take this thread seriously anymore
    I never wanted to be serious. I'm not trying to force a tier list just made something of my own...
    Djin said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

I've played the game for about 5 1/2 years ever since the Ultron update so I've decided to make a tier list inspired off of Seatin as he has done for many months. Though unlike Seatin and other youtubers... I've actually extensively played around with a lot of obscure champions and done my research... and so I made a tier list reflecting my viewpoint. Feel free to disagree but I don't wont to offend anyone like that. I'm just trying to have a bit of fun I guess
    Ok...
    Why did you place Medusa in same tier as Nova, Kamala and Hela?
    I moved Medusa down a tier because I believe that the Magnetos and maybe Nebula are better for shutting down robots and she is kinda a one-trick wonder when it comes down to it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aarkus and silver surfer deserve a raise.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Djin said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

Ok...
    I moved Medusa down a tier because I believe that the Magnetos and maybe Nebula are better for shutting down robots and she is kinda a one-trick wonder when it comes down to it.
    No Aarkus?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Djin said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

Ok...
    And you ignore her utility?
    Caustic Temper counter, buffed up, diss track counter. Armor breaks, inflicte bleed and poison immune.
    IceBro said:

Djin said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

Ok...
    she is not only good for robots,she's really good for 6.2 mr.sinister,massive ABs,good for power reserve,auto block,good synergies with karnak and BB,she's better than nebula in front of robots

IceBro said:

Djin said:

IceBro said:

Djin said:

Ok...
    No Aarkus?
    Aarkus I'm still unsure about so I just put him there for now but I do know that he can shut down robots too.
    Kill_Grey said:

I like the idea of Surfer and Aarkus being god tier. The vision synergy seems to make Aarkus a mini Magneto. Surfer does have his uses though I'm not that fond of his damage output or rotation. Not too important but not being bleed immune kinda bugs me a bit.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl is too low
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Kill_Grey said:

I like the idea of Surfer and Aarkus being god tier. The vision synergy seems to make Aarkus a mini Magneto. Surfer does have his uses though I'm not that fond of his damage output or rotation. Not too important but not being bleed immune kinda bugs me a bit.
    Surfer has enough damage to justify a god-tier ranking not to mention his utility as having many buffs and debuffs makes him good for buffed-up and distrack, pseudo-immunities and a secondary damage source.