**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO-8 Shortage and a few suggestions for a fix

0utline0utline Posts: 27
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

As an endgame player I have a very large roster of 5 and 6 star champions and I often find myself with a lack of ISO to take champions up these days as 6 stars require so much to get up to lvl 25, 35 or 45 and 5 stars require a lot to take from r1 to r5... I do all the content each month and have done all the variants and Acts (only Act 6 and some of the earlier variants not 100% yet) and still find myself often scraping around to find ISO to level up my champs despite doing all the content each month and opening all the crystals i can without buying featured cavs. The introduction of tier 6 ISO was supposed to solve this issue however it has done nothing as it cant be found anywhere other than in the sigil or 100% cavalier each month but even then its the bare minimum so I've come up with a few solutions that hopefully Kabam will see and consider, if you have any other suggestions feel free to add below. My solution:

1. 6 star dupes should be giving tier 6 iso, simple as
2. 5 stars should not be giving the same amount of iso as 4 stars - 4 stars should give 24 bricks and 5 stars should give at least double that so around 48
3. Cavalier EQ 100% should give at least 5 - 10 class bricks and offer tier 6 basic for both completion and exploration of a quest

That's my thoughts on what could change to make things better and maybe there's some hidden gem for getting ISO that Ive been missing all this time(if so please tell me) or add your thoughts

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Run the Halls of Glory quest once a week atleast too. It doesn't offer any gamebreaking amount at all but it is decent for struggling players and ftp.
  • 0utline0utline Posts: 27

Run the Halls of Glory quest once a week atleast too. It doesn't offer any gamebreaking amount at all but it is decent for struggling players and ftp.

Halls of Glory isnt available anymore, it only comes around with certain event, right?

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    0utline said:

Halls of Glory isnt available anymore, it only comes around with certain event, right?

Yes but it could come around more often, maybe regularly.
  • 0utline0utline Posts: 27

0utline said:

Yes but it could come around more often, maybe regularly.</blockquote
    Ah yeah i see what you mean now, mistunderstood
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I totally agree. The whole duping champions thing needs to be updated. In my opinion its crazy how 4,5 and 6 star dupes all give the same amount of ISO. Along with that, the fact that duping a 6* doesn’t give you any shards (obviously there are no 7* shards in the game) but it doesn’t make sense that you’re actually worse off duping a 6* than duping a 5* in terms of what you get back from it. Needs looking at.
  • gammapoollgammapooll Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike could you guys please take a look into this, as the only way free to play players are able to gain iso are from premium hero crystals in arena near endgame. The amount of iOS given is absurd from 4*s, and 6*s and 5* dupes giving the same amount. If not a new area to gather iso, then this should really be updated.