**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A real quick question to amyone that knows

So I recently downloaded bluestacks on my laptop because some friends pestered me to play among us with them and they said that it would be free there but I didn't really knew what I was downloading. When I ipened the "app" I realized it is kind of a server to play, google play store games at your pc so when we were done with among us I wondered if they have every game so I typed marvel champions and mcoc popped up as well as realm. My question is if I am safe to play them on my laptop cause I think I remember kabam was banning people for playing on their PCs but I don't the overall contect of it? So can I play mcoc on bluestacks, if it is even playable on pc. Also would playing mroc with bluestacks be a problem as well as it is basically League of Legends for marvel characters?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    You’ll get banned. Don’t do it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

So I recently downloaded bluestacks on my laptop because some friends pestered me to play among us with them and they said that it would be free there but I didn't really knew what I was downloading. When I ipened the "app" I realized it is kind of a server to play, google play store games at your pc so when we were done with among us I wondered if they have every game so I typed marvel champions and mcoc popped up as well as realm. My question is if I am safe to play them on my laptop cause I think I remember kabam was banning people for playing on their PCs but I don't the overall contect of it? So can I play mcoc on bluestacks, if it is even playable on pc. Also would playing mroc with bluestacks be a problem as well as it is basically League of Legends for marvel characters?

Bluestacks will get get you banned and so will Nox. Now if you have a Chromebook and it has the Google play store, you are fine.
  • Thank you guys much appreciated! :D
This discussion has been closed.