**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will you ever fix the mutant node in cavalier event quest?

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
Its a next to useless node because it never turns bleeds into prowess. Atleast not for me. Went trough the entire quest and didnt get a single prowess from the node so the entire chapter is basically just biohazard without any bonus.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Who are you using? AAR turns the node off like with OR, AA and Magneto.
  • Options

My r2 duped Gambit mostly. AAR shouldnt turn off a node like this. It ruins the entire point of the chapter for me.
  • Options
    Primis00 said:

My r2 duped Gambit mostly. AAR shouldnt turn off a node like this. It ruins the entire point of the chapter for me.
    That's the point of AAR. The nodes aren't broken. Gambit reduces bleed effects by -150%, combined with the node, that's 240%. You might not be getting the prowless because of that but you have to launch a special while the bleed debuff is on you.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Primis00 said:

That's the point of AAR. The nodes aren't broken. Gambit reduces bleed effects by -150%, combined with the node, that's 240%. You might not be getting the prowless because of that but you have to launch a special while the bleed debuff is on you.
    And that is exactly what im doing. I had 6 bleeds when i threw my sp2 and was hoping for the juicy 16 prowess with a crit but i didnt get it.

And why should ability accuracy reduction counter a benificial node? Makes it useless in that case.
  • Options
    Cause that's the way it works. You are using a champ that doesn't take advantage of the node. Someone like Sunspot works perfectly well for that node.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

And that is exactly what im doing. I had 6 bleeds when i threw my sp2 and was hoping for the juicy 16 prowess with a crit but i didnt get it.

And why should ability accuracy reduction counter a benificial node? Makes it useless in that case.
    There's no such thing as a "beneficial" or "detrimental" node. Nodes are nodes. AAR can affect nodes.
  • Options

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

There's no such thing as a "beneficial" or "detrimental" node. Nodes are nodes. AAR can affect nodes.
    Well. Sucks that it makes these benificial nodes useless for a lot of good champions then, or if you run pacify...
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 969 ★★★
    Gambit is working just fine for me on that node.

• Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I’ve noticed it too. Sometimes in doesn’t convert all the bleeds or none at all. Tried with havok, sunspot, domino and gambit.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I have the answer.

It's because the bleeds are proccing off your Medium attacks.

Gambit and Omega's mediums reduce all incoming damage as a result of the attack entirely. The bleed still procs, but it won't do any damage. For some reason, the node struggles to identify that as a damaging debuff because it's technically doing no damage, so it doesn't purify them as a result when you special. Any bleeds procced using your light attacks will be purified as normal. I figured it out with a lot of Omega experimentation. For Havok, it's more likely you activated a special with Pacify while the opponent was parried, and Domino's entire existence is AAR. Long story short, purification when related to the mutant node is also based off of your OPPONENT'S ability accuracy, not your own.