**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overly Complicated

I am very excited about Jubilee coming to the contest as she is one of my favorite comic book characters! However, I find this months side content really confusing. Vouchers, stamps, tokens, changing objectives... I had to read the description post multiple times and I still keep going back to it to try to figure things out. It's stressful because I want to make sure that I don't miss anything or misuse my tokens/tickets/lolipops or whatever else is floating around this month.
I play this game for fun and this months side content just feels like a lot of work and reading the fine print. Maybe I'm alone in this viewpoint and the majority of people like dissecting the information and utilizing all of the resources and currencies, but for me it feels like too much.

Comments

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Guy seatin just posted a video I suggest you watch it if you need tips
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

You need to do 16 mutant variants, and then you can do the other 16 in shards or rank up.
    16x3 = 48 (Mutant)
    16x2 = 32 (Spider / Avengers)

That should give you the 80 tokens required for the T5CC & whatever variant rewards you picked.

Alternatively, go pure shards, or pure rank up and you'll miss out on the 10% solo objectives - unless they sell tokens / entries later in the month inside the daily deals.

You getting better rewards running:
    10 tokens in mutant legendary the first two weeks
    17 tokens in mutant legendary the second two weeks
    5 tokens in epic the last two weeks

This way you get an extra 2000 six star shards

(There aren’t gonna sell tokens later as stated in the main forum post)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

You need to do 16 mutant variants, and then you can do the other 16 in shards or rank up.
    16x3 = 48 (Mutant)
    16x2 = 32 (Spider / Avengers)

That should give you the 80 tokens required for the T5CC & whatever variant rewards you picked.

Alternatively, go pure shards, or pure rank up and you'll miss out on the 10% solo objectives - unless they sell tokens / entries later in the month inside the daily deals.

You getting better rewards running:
    10 tokens in mutant legendary the first two weeks
    17 tokens in mutant legendary the second two weeks
    5 tokens in epic the last two weeks

This way you get an extra 2000 six star shards

(There aren’t gonna sell tokens later as stated in the main forum post)
    Why not
    16 legendary at first round
    11 legendary second round
    5 epic second round
    Isn’t that the same?
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

Guy seatin just posted a video I suggest you watch it if you need tips

No one should have to rely on outside info in order to “understand” a SIDE QUEST! All this makes sense after u read it 10 times I’m just upset I ONLY get to explore 1 difficulty.. seems like kabams being tight with thier resources so they can sell tokens at end of month in daily deals