**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki vs Strange

I was able to steal Stranges Armor and Crit buff, but was unable to steal his Power Gain. Any reason why?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Pretty sure you can't
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    His purple icon appears to be a passive, which would make sense as it's a (very weak) life steal effect s well as a power gain.

I have to wonder what does 16% power gain mean for the guy with a passive power gain, who gains zero power from attacks? Does it just mean he gains his bar of power in 7.56 second target than 9? Does he actually get power through attacks in that period?

It's very unclear what happens exactly when Loki or Rogue steal his Buffs. They clearly can steal his Fury buff, but Strange is supposed to have increased critical rate at the same time. There is no Accuracy buff to steal - does he just keep that? Does your critical rate clearly improve despite stealing what appears to be a simple Fury buff?

Likewise he has block proficiency with his armour, but no visible buff. Who gets the block proficiency?

I'm not expecting any mods to answer; but what do you guys think? Any answers?