**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam can you fix the way we do masteries (this is not a bug)

CulteeCultee Posts: 153
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I would like to be able to have a setup like

Masteries 1 - this would be my suicide setup
Masteries 2 - this would be a non suicide setup
Masteries 3 - AW defense

And maybe have us pay a flat fee of gold and units for redoing all of it.
I would like to switch it up for different things I do in game, but it’s so time consuming I just don’t bother changing anything sometimes.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Like a mastery preset system? Interesting
  • Options
    RichsibleyRichsibley Posts: 9
    I try not to change mine because of this. I just looked at my Mastery Proficiencies at Parry and I had 3/3. They’re all the same! What a waste of 2 points.
  • Options
    CulteeCultee Posts: 153

Like a mastery preset system? Interesting

Yes. ones that I create. And when I want them it tells me how much it costs and I just press a preset button.

Even if it’s just two presets or something. That’s fine.
  • Options
    Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    edited January 2021

I try not to change mine because of this. I just looked at my Mastery Proficiencies at Parry and I had 3/3. They’re all the same! What a waste of 2 points.

It's a visual bug which is already acknowledged by Kabam. Each point decreases the amount of damage taken and timer a bit (Not sure about timer one).
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Danyal_39 said:

It's a visual bug which is already acknowledged by Kabam. Each point decreases the amount of damage taken and timer a bit (Not sure about timer one).
    The timer part increases the max stun time with parry, up to 1 second. Parry stuns are based on block proficiency (I think), and a perfect block gives the maximum stun time(100% sure on this part). If you have a Sunspot or anyone else with a perfect block mechanic, it's worth the points.