**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arcade Legendary Difficulty

For this month's event, I was finally hoping to do Legendary difficulty, but I don't want to enter the quest just to find out it can't shake it. Plus I don't want to use revives as I'm saving them for getting Cavalier. With this below roster, should I go for it or just settle on the Epic rewards?

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Just pop a few boost and run through the legendary difficulty. Its not that difficult. I have a slightly better roster and I did it comfortably. Collosus will make short work of most of the fights in there.
  • Kaypee3Kaypee3 Posts: 40
    Rank wise I too have the same roster and legendary mutant one is pretty easy,you definitely can do it with some health potions.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I also did with similar lvl of champs. U can definetely do it. Just keep a revive for safety.
  • You can use 4 star Ghost along with your higher ranked 5 stars and blast through Legendary difficulty

https://youtu.be/qW9JJnAW9wU

Here's a run using only 4 star Ghost and 4 star Quake
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    defo wouldn't be an issue. wasp is good for rogue and ghost and sorcerer can handle nc
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    You actually have a great champs, you should take - Colossus, Wasp, SilverS, Warlock, Ghost

use

Nightcrawler- Colossus/Warlock
    Wolverine- Warlock/Any
    Deadpoolx- Warlock/Any
    Rogue- Wasp
    Iceman- Ghost/SilverS & Warlock & Colossus
    Longshot- Colossus
    Psylock- Warlock/Any
    X23- Warlock/Any
    Unstoppcol- Colossus/Any

Maybe swap out SilverS with Sunspot
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    You can do the avengers one on legendary easily. Probably not mutant with no revives put it's possible.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    There are also free revives for the quest if you defeat X-men in the arena. If your in doubt go do arena until you get the free revives from the objectives
    edited January 2021

This was my team, no revives or potions or boost. 5* r5 cgr , 4* max quake, 4* max Nick( for synergy) , 5* r4 doctor vodoo, 5* r4 Emma frost. Emma dies in few of my runs but then I used Nick too.
    And I should admit, the game lag effect a lot in this quest. The massive attack from the node make even one block deadly. It's better to use champs that can finish fights quick and fast before letting the enemy gets that huge bonus. In my case it was cgr. U could use your Colossus.
    By the way I got 5* old man Logan from the crystal ರ_ರ
  • jereesjerees Posts: 246
    your team is to weak you could do master
  • WrathbertWrathbert Posts: 96
    jerees said:

your team is to weak you could do master

I've already done one run of Epic without an issue.
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

KRoNX1 said:

By the way I got 5* old man Logan from the crystal ರ_ರ

Rip. Don't worry though, at least it wasn't juggernaut.
    Yeah. but u can imagine from my roster isnt that strong yet, I didnt have units for a single revives, i didnt have any revives in my inventory, no potions , no boost and 7 freaking runs . That concentration and time all for oml. But he isnt a bad champ and was one of my fav champ to play . I wouldnt be sad if it was a 6* but i am 100% sure that i am not going to rank up my 5*.