**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I go for 6* basic or 6* featured?

I’m a cavalier and I have 4 six stars
I do have a 6* aegon but I don’t think I’m going to awaken him any time soon 😂.Other than that I have been pretty unlucky with my other 6*.There are only 3 champs that I wouldn’t rank up in the 6* featured Crystal but it does cost 50% more what do you think I should do?

Should I go for 6* basic or 6* featured? 85 votes

Go Featured
35%
SnakeEyes69sfu_koraxSungjJim0172Texas_11TatteredSailSociopathRockyshockyDenzel116Xva23-sixate-Ctfz35RebarkGarrettNH3t3rFit_Fun9329MauledCapdevilasebMiloticshyamTheLegionMaster 30 votes
Go basic
64%
CristalmanNew_Noob168DOKTOROKTOPUSKabiraz77BluestoneWarlord5386CupidpseudosaneTheHeroDeservedbrandinhoKill_GreyStevieManWonderOGAvengerKRANꓘDonDudu2809TotalMonster109RoweenaCrowleyTRONG94Sarvanga1_TheTalents 55 votes

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Go basic
    At your stage with such a small roster, go basic. More champions are more valuable. I don’t advise going for the 6* featured until you have over 30 champions
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Go Featured
    This is by far the best 6* feature. Your chances of getting a great champ ate higher than ever. Tough choice though for guys with only a few 6* champs though. But I think this crystal is worth the risk.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Go Featured
    I’m in a similar position. I only have 6 6*s and I’m going for the featured because it has so much better drop rates than basics.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Go basic
    don't do feature. You'll get Green goblin or vision for 15k. At your stage in the game, it's hard to get 6* shards
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i was planning on going featured last time i opened a 6 star, went basic and got 6* corvus. don’t expect that, but also you can’t expect to get the best thing ever from a featured.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Honestly? I say roll one and get it out of your system.

Accept that it's a gamble and expect the worst. They're all usable champs unless your run suicides (DDNF), so the misses are at least tolerable. Painful, but tolerable.

I got Gambit. Not what I wanted, but I like Gambit a lot. I won't be rolling another since I grind arena, but I'm glad I rolled one for the experience.

Oh, but I'd say it's a definite yes if you can get the black market 13k feat. All day long.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Go basic
    Id go basic, because then id me only 5,000 more shards away from another basic
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Go Featured
    Would you rather get a 6* groot for 10k shards, or 6* ghost for 15k? Quality over quantity
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Go basic
    I'd recommend going for basics still. I didn't start focusing on features until I had over thirty six stars. What's most important at your stage of the game is building up a large and varied six star roster and going for basics is the best way to do that.
    That being said, this featured is banging and is one of the best, if not the best, that we've seen, so if you're gonna go for a featured, this is the one to go for.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Go basic
    I've decided not to go for featureds until I have a rank 3 worthy champ in each class before I decide to start spending 5k extra shards.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Go Featured
    The current 6 star featured crystal is banging! Give it a shot.
  • Go Featured
    The current featured is mental, I only have 7 6 stars but i full sent it and don't regret it. Pulling ghost is defo worth 5k extra
  • NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
    Go Featured
    I have 13 6 stars and only one good. I'm going for the featured this time, I know it's a gamble but the odds are pretty good. You'll just end up pulling a vulture or venompool from the basics. At least the featured has half decent champions, not total duds.