**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guys is Medusa any good? I just bought two crystals and pulled her

Guys is Medusa any good? I just bought two crystals and pulled her. Should I use an awaken gem on her. (generic )

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Normal base stats, good damage without being a glass cannon, good armor break and bleeds. She is demi-god tier even unawakened
  • Code5Code5 Posts: 58
    What about his prestige bro is it high enough like Phoenix?
    She has more prestige than phoenix
    Oh sheeshhhhh
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Normal base stats, good damage without being a glass cannon, good armor break and bleeds. She is demi-god tier even unawakened

Demi-god tier? Come on. She's not that good. She's slightly above average. Armor break/shatter is arguably a worthless ability now, or at least one of the least valued debuffs (barring fatigue/exhaustion). Her bleeds are nothing special unless you can manage to stack all 30 and keep them armor shattered which takes a ton of work and aggressive play style. She's good, but she's by no means a game changing champ.
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Demi-god tier? Come on. She's not that good. She's slightly above average. Armor break/shatter is arguably a worthless ability now, or at least one of the least valued debuffs (barring fatigue/exhaustion). Her bleeds are nothing special unless you can manage to stack all 30 and keep them armor shattered which takes a ton of work and aggressive play style. She's good, but she's by no means a game changing champ.

She has basically the same strenght as Gwenpool. Medusa armor shattered is more easy to apply and is as strong as Gwenpool armor break. Raw damage is bigger, bleed damage is almost the same (if reduced to the same time and with deep wounds mastery). Also Medusa doesn't rely on bleeds like gwenpool to have decent damage.
    In comparation, Medusa damage is the same or higher than Gwenpool, which is at least demi-god tier right?
    Viper she's demi God tier bro. Cauz I got the list. And X is right
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 2017

She has basically the same strenght as Gwenpool. Medusa armor shattered is more easy to apply and is as strong as Gwenpool armor break. Raw damage is bigger, bleed damage is almost the same (if reduced to the same time and with deep wounds mastery). Also Medusa doesn't rely on bleeds like gwenpool to have decent damage.
    In comparation, Medusa damage is the same or higher than Gwenpool, which is at least demi-god tier right?

I don’t agree. Nobody is playing GP for the armor break anyway unless you’re stuck against a bleed immune anyway. GP has far more utility with her bleeds doing considerably more damage, stun lock capabilities, enervate, and no buffs to fuel MD. Not only that but she can’t die from specials and she reduces defensive ability accuracy. I’m not quite sure why you decided to compare Medusa to GP, but GP is leaps and bounds better.

I don’t agree. Nobody is playing GP for the armor break anyway unless you’re stuck against a bleed immune anyway. GP has far more utility with her bleeds doing considerably more damage, stun lock capabilities, enervate, and no buffs to fuel MD. Not only that but she can’t die from specials and she reduces defensive ability accuracy. I’m not quite sure why you decided to compare Medusa to GP, but GP is leaps and bounds better.

Utility is what makes gwenpool better. In damage, Medusa wins. She is demi-god in my opinion