**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Slumber node bug in legendary SQ

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
No power lock on opponent when starting the fight. There should be both power lock and stun for first 15 secs as per the node. This happens sometimes, sometimes doesn't happen.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Petrify mastery perhaps? That happens on stuns
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I guess yea lol
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Junais said:

Crcrcrc said:

I guess yea lol
    That's because you have at least 1 point on Pacify. It looks like that node can be affected by Ability Accuracy. I indeed noticed it when I used blade in Dungeons against magik :she got stunned, but she gained power and I almost died in that fight
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Slumber should cause Stun + Power lock, with fury when stun ends.
    I never saw Fury fail to apply, but definitely saw stun or powerlock fail to apply. So this likely is due to some interaction with stun.

Did two runs today:

First run:
    First fight - Slumber on appropriately.
    Second fight - defender is only Stunned but not power locked (was gaining power while I combo'd while Stunned, gained fury when stun ended).
    Third fight - Slumber on appropriately.

Second run (different team):
    First fight - Not stunned but power locked and has the passive fury. He did not gain power when I hit him.
    Second fight - Slumber on appropriately.
    Third fight - Stunned but not power locked. Gained power while stunned, and then gained fury when stun ended.