time sink... some people can't live on the game

watching the new l3s is cool a few times, but no-one wants to sit 5 or 10 seconds every time they use one. skip or ffwd animation button? code would prob be buggy though and the rest of the fight would be 5x faster than infinite arena speed...

What is the point of autofight? the maps people use it on are extremely easy and pretty much they are farming iso or cats. what's the point when you can win each fight 3 to 5 times faster without using it. wouldn't autofight autopath be a more sensible option? turn it on and select your path and run it. it would still use the same energy, only faster.

look at the marketing potential kabam! energy used in 5 min instead of ten... hmm I got more time... store > energy pack... 30 units gone... dishes washed, 2 t2bc collected. hit t3cc map...

I realize you would rather people buy the catalyst packs you pop up after the map is completed, but they are way overpriced if you consider 30 unit energy refill and you get champ use and other solo and alliance events completed and get all kinds of other stuff like units, prc fragments, iso etc. why would I want to give 150, 400, etc units for 2 or 3 cats? do you prey on the weak minded? not very ethical or honest.