**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apocalypse Horseman Ability Broken

Over the last 2 days I’ve been noticing the horseman ability isn’t working. I’ve activated the ability and turned archangel into a horseman during this last time. According to the ability he should then have 100% bleed resistance. I fought a Morningstar and bleed out. Yesterday it was the same thing in a Variant
quest versus daredevil.

Comments

• Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    If the node has enhanced bleed it can overpower the 100% resistance. Secondly why use AA against a Morningstar
  • Options
    indicquidindicquid Posts: 9
    Don't think it's the node I was playing with Gambit in the mutant quest in this months EQ and he bleed out on a path also was weird as he's supposed to have 100% resistance
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    MisterUz said:

It’s completely broken. In incursions I spent my 4 charges, then entered the fight with wolverine. No synergy there, no horseman icon and no ability enhancement. If anyone is experiencing the same issue please post some screenshots. This game is getting worse and worse. Aegon broken, apocalypse horseman synergy broken, Aq bugs and god knows what else is not working correctly.
    Oh but the fix for the mistaken objective ( 150 units prize) was quickly resolved. You’re losing it guys, get a grip, people is tired and frustrated. I loved this game, but you can’t keep breaking it every single damn month.

Oh, I can tell you ... not just Ægon and Apoc broken ... Ghost: SP2 Crits broken, Corvus: SP2 Power Drain broken and many more Champs nobody uses/notices probably too.