**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire r2, , Tigra r5, or ebony maw.....

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
Im a bit torn between the 3, I dont have doom and my main mystic is magik.

Claire: I dont run suicides, though I know that she still holds value without suicides she is a tiny bit boring and worked for act 7 as a lvl 1.
Tigra: Very fun, but I am not consistent. I cant really miss counter people who have an instant projectile like Cap marvel. Currently she is one of my good thing counters tho, and am hoping to take her into war. Once I learn her vs all champs she will def be a beast but in the short term idk if I should take her up to r5
Ebony maw: I like playing him, lol.... and need to rank someone up for diversity in war.

Claire r2, , Tigra r5, or ebony maw..... 52 votes

Claire (no suicides)
51%
LuciusVorenussubash_vikramKabiraz77Colonaut123MeebletonSpagNidusThicco_ModeKsp_2099Icy000IronGladiator22JohnyBoyBen_15455Charlie21540Rouger4SamsilverflashAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkArcon_2Zura_1avenge_123 27 votes
Tigra
25%
The_Blue_JaguarClynevaFintechKill_GreySarvanga1_ChikelAouxWouxAgent_X_zzzTheLegionMasterHilbert_unbeatable2Negative_100AGENT_A7KGrassKnuckles 13 votes
Ebony maw
23%
Moot4LifeDenzel116X_Factor_AgentLeathersmw2017MasterpuffRenaxqqSneakyWarriorSkyLord7000CowabungaThebombsquad1[Deleted User]KRoNX1 12 votes

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Ebony maw
    Easy
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw
    💯🧠
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw
    Tigra though.
  • ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    Tigra
    People are sleeping on Tigra at the moment, because she's still relatively new.

But her toolkit draws a lot of similarities with Quake and Ghost, in the sense that it's very skill reliant, but if mastered, you can ignore a ton of mechanics in the game. It's insanely powerful and I expect to see her quickly climb the ranks over the next few years to becoming the go to champion for a lot of content.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Ebony maw
    Hear me out...

Idk when. Idk how. Idk in what terms, but Ebony Maw will get a rework in 2021. I feel it. I just sense it.

I also have a 6 star Ebony that I’ve pulled MORE THAN ONCE, so maybe I’m just being hopeful and want others to join me haha