**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ is best for Act 5.2 ?

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey Guys! recently i completed 5.1. so my question is i have 4 Star Corvus and CAIW. Also i have 2 Generic AG (one in inventory and other one will get after the completion of Side Quest) so whom to rank for Act 5.2 and also suggest who deserves AG

My Roster is
6* Warlock 1/25
5* g99 4/55
4* BWCV - maxed out
4* NF -maxed out and awake
5* Thing - 3/45
5* Namor - 3/45

Which champ is best for Act 5.2 ? 30 votes

Corvus Glave - 4* 4/40
60% 18 votes
Captain America Infinity War - New
40% 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

Really....u have 6* warlock and u want to use 4* corvus ?

Actually replacement for Namor/Thing
    My Top 4 is really good and useful but namor and thing are useless in act 5
  • Ykdm1011Ykdm1011 Posts: 20

Hey Guys! recently i completed 5.1. so my question is i have 4 Star Corvus and CAIW. Also i have 2 Generic AG (one in inventory and other one will get after the completion of Side Quest) so whom to rank for Act 5.2 and also suggest who deserves AG

My Roster is
    6* Warlock 1/25
    5* g99 4/55
    4* BWCV - maxed out
    5* Thing - 3/45
    5* Namor - 3/45

Nick fury with awakened ability can be good since his damage is very good with his awakened ability.
    Warlock is an awesome counter against masochism since his ability applies a heal block.
    BWCV can deal great damage with her 2nd damage.
    Namor can also apply a huge sudden damage with his imperius rex ability,but it takes a bit of time.
    Omega Red is one of the best since his death seeds can reduce defensive abilities,deactivating masochism most of the time.
    G99 can heal block so its a great counter against buffet and masochism.
    Overall your team is great.And i dont think you need corvus that much(except for the collector boss).
    Also,Heimdall synergy can save your life alot in the collector fight.
    Also you can awaken both capIW and corvus,they may be useful in 5.3 and 5.4
    Ykdm1011 said:

My Roster is
    6* Warlock 1/25
    5* g99 4/55
    4* BWCV - maxed out
    5* Thing - 3/45
    5* Namor - 3/45

Nick fury with awakened ability can be good since his damage is very good with his awakened ability.
    Warlock is an awesome counter against masochism since his ability applies a heal block.
    BWCV can deal great damage with her 2nd damage.
    Namor can also apply a huge sudden damage with his imperius rex ability,but it takes a bit of time.
    Omega Red is one of the best since his death seeds can reduce defensive abilities,deactivating masochism most of the time.
    G99 can heal block so its a great counter against buffet and masochism.
    Overall your team is great.And i dont think you need corvus that much(except for the collector boss).
    Also,Heimdall synergy can save your life alot in the collector fight.
    I have omega and Heimdall. Both 4*. Thank mat ☺️

How are they useless ?
    I used them in 5.1. but not affective compare to top 4
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

How are they useless ?
    Iirc 5.1 is flare? Thats like a 300% fury boost, anyone should hit hard enough but champs that need some time to ramp up aren't gonna be the best bc you'll degen a lot in that time - like Namor needing to build up to rex and idk about thing
    They are obviously going to be inferior to a 6* Warlock anyway. I don't think you need to use resources on 4* anymore with those kind of 5/6* champs. Pretty sure Warlock and Guilly can clear act 5.

How are they useless ?
    By the way,5.2.4 boss can be a pain in the*beep*If you dont have someone who has an immunity to bleed or decreases the damage you get from bleed.Omega,BWCV,Warlock,G99 are the only heroes you should use against 5.2.4 or else you will be killed by bleed before you will be able to land a hit
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    4* cap is very nice to have. You don't specifically need him for act 5 but you can use him in side events and event quests. Worth upgrading in my opinion. Use ag on him too.

How are they useless ?
    Iirc 5.1 is flare? Thats like a 300% fury boost, anyone should hit hard enough but champs that need some time to ramp up aren't gonna be the best bc you'll degen a lot in that time - like Namor needing to build up to rex and idk about thing
    They are obviously going to be inferior to a 6* Warlock anyway. I don't think you need to use resources on 4* anymore with those kind of 5/6* champs. Pretty sure Warlock and Guilly can clear act 5.
    Thanks for your suggestion ☺️👍
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    People are trying to make say you that you got a great roster of 5 star, @Sahil_R_Rana .
    It's just that you would no longer need to invest in 4 stars.

You could awaken both, but IMO, CAPIW would be insane with high sig, which increases the chances his abilities proc.
    By awakening Corvus, you get to avoid damage when you reach 1% at the cost of your Glaive charges, which could be a nice advantage at 5.2.5 and 5.2.6, both of which have bane if I'm not wrong.
    For 5.2.4, you simply don't need to worry about the bleed, You have enough bleed immunes to just fight one person who has caltrops, the boss ( a Storm), just mind the masochism.

Good luck!! Anytime you need use @ and bring me wherever you want, or you could even DM me :wink:

People are trying to make say you that you got a great roster of 5 star, @Sahil_R_Rana .

You could awaken both, but IMO, CAPIW would be insane with high sig, which increases the chances his abilities proc.
    By awakening Corvus, you get to avoid damage when you reach 1% at the cost of your Glaive charges, which could be a nice advantage at 5.2.5 and 5.2.6, both of which have bane if I'm not wrong.
    For 5.2.4, you simply don't need to worry about the bleed, You have enough bleed immunes to just fight one person who has caltrops, the boss ( a Storm), just mind the masochism.

Good luck!! Anytime you need use @ and bring me wherever you want, or you could even DM me :wink:

Thank you @The_beast123 ☺️🙏
    Welcome!!
    How much sigs do you have for CAPIW?
    Could it reach anywhere around 99?

Welcome!!

Actually I pulled him today but i have enough sig stone so yes

Welcome!!

Can you explain me what is his Awaking ability
    Sure.
    But could just give me a hint of how many sig stones you have please?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Welcome!!

If you can max sig him he's not a bad option to rank. He's very useful, but not entirely necessary for you imo.

Sure.

Welcome!!

If you can max sig him he's not a bad option to rank. He's very useful, but not entirely necessary for you imo.
    Thank you for explaining @Fluffy_paws
    edited January 2021
    He gains a special advantage for each class of teammate.
    ( ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SCALE WITH SIG LEVELS starting from 40.1% to 100%)
    Mutant: chances to gain a kinetic potential from using a special attack.
    Skill: consume a kinetic potential to purify a debuff.
    Science: places 10% weakness debuff on well-timed blocks for 10 seconds.
    Mystic: gain a kinetic potential if any buff expires or is nullified of the opponent.
    Cosmic: places a armor break on well timed block reducing armor by 238 for 10 seconds.
    Tech: places a 25% petrify debuff on well timed blocks for 10 seconds.

He gains a special advantage for each class of teammate.
    ( ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SCALE WITH SIG LEVELS starting from 40.1% to 100%)
    Mutant: chances to gain a kinetic potential from using a special attack.
    Skill: consume a kinetic potential to purify a debuff.
    Science: places 10% weakness debuff on well-timed blocks for 10 seconds.
    Mystic: gain a kinetic potential if any buff expires or is nullified of the opponent.
    Cosmic: places a armor break on well timed block reducing armor by 238 for 10 seconds.
    Tech: places a 25% petrify debuff on well timed blocks for 10 seconds.

So i will wait for more sig stone
    BTW thanks @The_beast123 🙏☺️

Sure.

That's not bad at all!!
    IMO That's really nice!
    He has very good utility......you could very well do it!! :heart:

Today i open Premium Hero Crystal and guess what ? Captain America Infinity war Duped 😅
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I found the best counter to him was og DAreDeviL

Today i open Premium Hero Crystal and guess what ? Captain America Infinity war Duped 😅
    Tell me you didn't use the generic yet....?!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Corvus is WAY better for t he collector.

Tell me you didn't use the generic yet....?!
    Nope I didn't 😅