**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye gets Unstoppable what?

This was in an arena fight. Wish I was recording. Idk if this happens on any other champ. Fix this please.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Unfazed mastery
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Unfazed mastery

Oh ok I didn't know it did that lol
  • Options
    A Couple Weeks Back I was In Alliance Wars. I was using my 4* Duped Ultron vs 5* Duped Moon Knight. The fight wasn't even close. He parried, Evaded, Blocked. Then Moon Knight made my Ultron "Bleed Out"!?!

I was so mad about Ultron actually Bleeding it made ne forget about my Parry Not Working. Kabam, My Ultron actually Bled Out! I took a screenshot shot, sent it in, got ignored. Kabam/netmarble never responded.

Sometimes it's just how the cards fall. So it's best to pick the deck back up and play like never before, with what you do have. Be Happy. Play the Game. Enjoy.
  • Options
    AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    i just got weakness land on mi by a Vision during arena...seriously??? since when vision became spider man symbiote
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    i just got weakness land on mi by a Vision during arena...seriously??? since when vision became spider man symbiote

Game must be glitched as heck right now then.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    @Ashtontonic that's a mastery on offense, that's why a weakness was placed on you.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Resonate mastery on the defence tree.