**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just need some clarification

...on the SQ. I’ve been reading around and watching videos on YT. And I’m still mostly confused.

I was thinking I’d like to at least TRY the legendary difficulty, to see if I can make it as I really want those 10k shards.
But if I can’t do it, and have then wasted one token. Will I not be able to get all the rewards for epic?

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Go and try legendary. If you can't do it then also you will have enough tokens to get all rewards in epic.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

...on the SQ. I’ve been reading around and watching videos on YT. And I’m still mostly confused.

I was thinking I’d like to at least TRY the legendary difficulty, to see if I can make it as I really want those 10k shards.
    But if I can’t do it, and have then wasted one token. Will I not be able to get all the rewards for epic?

You can post your roster? Maybe from that People suggest you what to do?
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    I saw that Doom is good for Rogue, and the node free fights I’d be able to take. But besides my champs I also need to know I have enough skill, and I feel it varies too much to say if I could make it or not.

• Options
    jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    You can do the avengers one, maybe not the mutant but Idk depends ur skill.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    you can 100% do Legendary Mutant. DO NOT BRING IN GUILLY99 BTW, the global is a bad time for her
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You definitely have the champions to do legendary and I trust if you’ve got them you can do it skill wise. Remember to use doom on the rogue and play the rest of the fights normally. You’ll be fine.
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    Thank you for the answers guys!