**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If there was a mcoc all out war who would win

13»

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Evil
    The anti-heros. The ones who straddle the line. Wolverine, punisher, blade, magneto, red cyclops, etc.

If you’re too good, you’ll end up sacrificing yourself after some drawn out heroic speech to try to inspire the weaker characters. Or you’re just fodder for the storyline. (Drax I’m looking at you. You’re supposed to be THE MAN that hunts down Thanos. You’re just a joke now)

If you’re too evil, you get distracted by being power hunger and eventually someone you need to achieve your mission also is the reason you fail. Such as Thanos and Ebony Maw in the comics.

It’s the ones that are good enough to care about being somewhat decent but evil enough to still bust a cap in somebody that will be standing when all the ish hits the fan.

Just imagine: if Cap was an anti hero, if Spider-Man was your not so friendly neighborhood a-hole. Or on the flip side, if Thanos was so not such a maniac.

Why pick a side when you can be both.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Good
    In game good wins in comics good stomps
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

YoMoves said:

Kill_Grey said:

well, sentry wins alone with the power of a million suns

At the end of the day, it's pretty much just gonna be sentry, immortal hulk and phoenix vs Void and the heralds of galactus.
    And Hyperion. Don't forget Hyperion.
    And Thor. Everyone seems to gloss over how freakin OP he is in the Comics.
    The Thor in the game isn't one of the stronger versions in the comics, so he'll get ruined fast.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Seriously though. Nobody answered which side chair is on.

I think of the chair as the living tribunal of the battle realm. The chair does not interfere unless it has to. The chair watches, knows, and can and will obliterate all.

*ahem*
    Hear me, and rejoice.
    Do not fear the chair.
    Do not refuse the chair.
    You are all children of the chair, and the almighty chair has a purpose for all.
    Do not think of the chair as a threat.
    Think of the chair as salvation.
    It is the destiny of all in the battlerealm to submit to the chair.
    The chair WILL bring balance to the battlerealm.
    So Chair would basically tell everyone to “sit down” and settle it that way?
  • AzdfsAzdfs Posts: 65
    Evil
    Doom, ghost, red mags, omega red, Corvus, void, immortal abom, apocalypse, stryfe, sym supreme, sentinel, venom, sabretooth, killmonger, mojo and many more
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Evil

BuffBeast said:

I think of the chair as the living tribunal of the battle realm. The chair does not interfere unless it has to. The chair watches, knows, and can and will obliterate all.

*ahem*
    Hear me, and rejoice.
    Do not fear the chair.
    Do not refuse the chair.
    You are all children of the chair, and the almighty chair has a purpose for all.
    So Chair would basically tell everyone to “sit down” and settle it that way?
    Precisely. Although the chair would probably end up having to fight a couple of champions foolish enough to challenge the mighty Chair
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Evil
    BuffBeast said:

*ahem*
    Hear me, and rejoice.
    Do not fear the chair.
    Do not refuse the chair.
    And then kabam said, let there be chair
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Good
    Azdfs said:

Doom, ghost, red mags, omega red, Corvus, void, immortal abom, apocalypse, stryfe, sym supreme, sentinel, venom, sabretooth, killmonger, mojo and many more

Counters for all champs above in order listed: Human Torch, Medusa, Star Lord, Warlock, BWCV, Aegon, Gladiator Hulk, CAIW, Human Torch, Human Torch, White Mags, Sorcerer Supreme, Warlock, Sorcerer Supreme, and Spider-Ham (Gotta love that degeneration immunity). Blade and Sunspot can handle the rest.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Evil
    krystolix said:

Aegon. Domino. gg

No no no. Not domino
  • _Zen_Zen Posts: 9
    Evil
    Doom, Ghost, Red Mags, Venom, Apocalypse, Carnage, Thanos.. Yea I think evil won
  • _Zen_Zen Posts: 9
    Evil
    _Zen said:

Doom, Ghost, Red Mags, Venom, Apocalypse, Carnage, Thanos.. Yea I think evil won

Forgot Killmonger
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Which side gets all the nodes?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Evil

Lord and Saviour Groot is on the heroes side

We got joe fixit