**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Alliance Crystal (and why it needs to be buffed or removed)

I'm a player that is currently Cavalier, and I was scrolling through the crystals I had to see what I had to open for some ISO. Then, I saw it. The crystal that only had 1 purpose for me a long time ago, which was to get a champion exclusive to it, and then never touch it again. Of course, I speak of the Alliance Crystal. This thing has not been touched by Kabam for a LONG time, and it's age shows when you look at the rewards. It gives ISO, and some boosts (which are technically both good things even for later players), some sig stones for 3* and 4* champs (pretty unnecessary but still okay I guess), and the 2*, 3*, and 4* versions of Unstoppable Colossus, who is undeniably one of the worst champions in the game.

Now for my progression level, most of these rewards are either unusable for the current content or pretty decent. The boosts and ISO are definitely what I was aiming for, so I decided to get it. If I could grab some ISO, at least it is ISO I didn't have before. I tried to add another one, and that's where the second thing showed its age. You can only get ONE Alliance Crystal a day. Talk about a waste of time at this point! So here I am, ready to go ahead and spend my loyalty on these crystals (I have 575,000 right now, and I've already grabbed 5* Unstoppable Colossus once, don't even feel the dupe is necessary really), but the game says "Nope, you've already grabbed your one crystal for today. Sorry bout it".

Moral of the story here, if you're going to keep the crystal around, it would be nice if it got buffed a little. Two suggestions I have in mind are as follows:

1. Make the crystals focused on progression of the player, not the alliance. I am a Cavalier player, but I play with some newer players and players who aren't Cavalier yet. Because of this, if the crystal could be balanced towards a single player (similarly to the Daily and Free Crystals that are tiered to progression), more players may use this crystal.
2. Make it so the crystal is able to be purchased more than 1 time a day. We are using our own in-game currency to purchase these crystals, and I would like it if I could use MORE than just 1,000 a day. Especially if you did buff these crystals, players would have a reason to worry about their loyalty.

I'm sure there are some other things that could also be implemented into these crystals, and if anyone has ideas, feel free to share! I just hope Kabam does see this and notices that one little crystal that could use a big tune-up. Thanks for reading the post!

Comments