**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest master difficulty way to hard

2»

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I would love to see all these great players dealing with a Coward Rhino after just a month of playing this game... or perforate falcon and invade og cap... or brawl on a champion that can't be slowed. They are not hard for us, they are for new players, especially because you can't simply quit and try again, you have to either learn using items or waste token.

to OP, which quest are you doing? which fight is hard? if you could tell us what your problem is we might be able to help you ^_^
  • Options
    KLORKLOR Posts: 2
    DNA3000 said:

Chinqx said:

I’m not the greatest or most advanced player but I can still consistently complete master difficulty quests however the master difficulty in the arcade-ia event is way too hard

The side quests are meant to challenge you. If you find Master EQ easy, the Master side quest is likely going to be moderately difficult. If you find Master EQ hard, Master side quests might be harder than you can do. That's intentional. If everything was going to have the same difficulty and the same rewards, they could just make the monthly event quests longer.

Instead the side quests tend to have a different structure than the monthly quests. The difficulty is usually a bit higher, and the rewards are a bit more concentrated. I think it is a good way to fill in the gaps between EQ difficulty tiers. There's no way to make a gazillion tiers for every single player, we're only ever going to have a small number of those to cover a wide range of players. Having the side quests be "between" EQ difficulty tiers means there's more difficulty steps in the monthly content overall. It gives players something to strive for in between the difficulty they are doing and the one tier higher, which is often (by necessity) several times harder.
    I mean in general, yes, I agree, but this is way out of the norm. There is virtually no gap between Master and Epic, 5k PI is nothing at that level. The jump from Heroic to Master is 12.5 K, with the average PI being 15k. At that point in your progression that is far too big of a jump. With the suggested team rating being 7.5k, it sure seems like Kabam messed something up here. I know the suggested team rating are always off, but not usually by that much.
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited January 2021
    What fights are you struggling with?