**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

the new x man challenge

its really hard when you get to the second stage and i want to get some better champs

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    sorry. try a lower difficulty then
  • EvanjEvanj Posts: 8
    ok thanks
    ok so this is my first post so this is just a talk not a proplem right
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Evanj said:

I’ve recommended this before; if you have a decent roster or r4 4*s, you shouldn’t be afraid of going for those legendary rewards or milestones. Now’s the time to make use of this chance to get in some match practice and advance your account progression considerably.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Evanj said:

I’ve recommended this before; if you have a decent roster or r4 4*s, you shouldn’t be afraid of going for those legendary rewards or milestones. Now’s the time to make use of this chance to get in some match practice and advance your account progression considerably.

Evanj said:

To add on, it’s really doable with 4*s, so much so that I’m thinking of attempting the fights with just 3*s to see how well they’d do. It’ll be long for sure, but longer fights give more practice in terms of how to stay focused.
    thanks for the help dude