**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock experts gather here...

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
I pulled a 5star warlock and took him to r4. Also I am in 6.2. So tell me how to use him and where does he shine. What are his advantages and disadvantages and does he deserve a spot in my team.

Comments

• Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    edited February 2021
    Brian grant made a video on him and I think it is very useful...So you should definitely check that video
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Using warlock is a piece of cake. His main special is sp2. Also don't forget to weave in heavies between combos as the heavy has a really solid bleed.
    Sp1 and sp3 have power drain and sp3 also has a regen according to the number of infections on the opponent.
    Sp1 also has a shock.
    Sp2 has armor breaks which greatly increase his damage.

Now about his advantages:
    He has triple immunities,xl(good for v2), tech(good for v3), his heal block is the most powerful heal block in the game, he also has offensive ability accuracy reduction scaling with no of infections which helps on nodes like masochism,emp modification.He is a decent evade counter as well.
    He shines everywhere from variants to act 6,7.
    Only disadvantage of warlock is his infections cannot be maintained on buff heavy champs like venom.
    He deserves a place in everyone's roster.