**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro map 5

@Kabam Miike I get that electro deals damage when hit with physical attacks, and Doom has a class disadvantage, but if doom doesn't make physical contact how does he take damage? Plus, I lit off his sp3 and died upon ending the animation. Dudes strapped to a roof and I'm shooting him from a good distance away... pretty sure electro is bugged and needs to be fixed to reflect his description instead of every hit no matter what.

Comments

• clydemu2005clydemu2005 Posts: 13
    Had around 5% health, but shouldn't have died. Literally just dropped dead once he landed back.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67

@Kabam Miike I get that electro deals damage when hit with physical attacks, and Doom has a class disadvantage, but if doom doesn't make physical contact how does he take damage? Plus, I lit off his sp3 and died upon ending the animation. Dudes strapped to a roof and I'm shooting him from a good distance away... pretty sure electro is bugged and needs to be fixed to reflect his description instead of every hit no matter what.

Electro deals rebound damage to hits that make contact, regardless if they're physical or energy-based.