**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice for Cavalier

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
All -

Yet another rank up poll.

I’m about to get serious about getting cavalier. I’m at best a solid player - not at a Quake level and just barely starting to get Ghost figured out, so bear that in mind.

I have a great team already built up - 5* R5 Cap IW, awakened and max sig, 5* R5 Hyperion awakened and 40 sig, 5* R5 AA, awakened and sig level 120, 5* R4 Stealth Spidey for burst damage and evade/unstoppable, 6* R1 Cull Obsidian for armor breaks, 6* R1 Sorcerer Supreme when I need to combine those two and open up another roster spot. It will be awhile before I get anyone else to R5, so trying to figure out which R4 will help me the most for Cavalier. One final note - I’m not running suicides and doubt I ever will given my skill level.

I’m leaning towards Red Mags or HT, but would welcome folks input. I have a lot of good options as you will see. Wasn’t thinking Ghost or Quake given my lack of skill, nor OR given that I’m not running suicides and he isn’t awakened.

Rank up advice for Cavalier 28 votes

Red Magneto (unawakened)
39%
LordSmasherSarvanga1_RenaxqqBen_15455VendemiaireAdokScrubhanWill3808Yodabolt21ShaqatacAGENT_A7K 11 votes
Human Torch (unawakened)
10%
Ksp_2099EtherealityBarani7da 3 votes
Thing (unawakened)
0%
Blade (awakened sig 20, have trinity)
3%
Xanatos 1 vote
Ghost (awakened, sig 100, have Wasp/Antman for synergy). I’m just starting to figure her out - not very proficient yet
21%
Kill_GreyGr8TonyStarkQazzyOneGoodBoyRaviDaviIllusion0410 6 votes
Quake (awakened, sig 20) Probably not since I’m not proficient with her
17%
SpicyslicerEtjama[Deleted User]GoldenMeow2500KRoNX1 5 votes
Colossus (awakened, sig 45) Have OR but not EF from a synergy standpoint
7%
Luke9523Top10Football 2 votes
Omega Red (unawakened)
0%
Falcon (unawakened)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Human Torch (unawakened)
    Take ghost and quake(if u good enough),and human torch and red mags
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Red Mags handles about 70% of the fights in 6.1
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Quake (awakened, sig 20) Probably not since I’m not proficient with her
    Quake. No one can learn to play with her as soon as they get her. In my opinion she is worth learning.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Learn Quake and Ghost but Magneto will definitely help clear a big chunk of Act 6 for you!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Thanks all. Going to start with Magneto and get going on learning Quake. Making progress with Ghost.