**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 5* Featured Crystal Champs?

Anyone know who is going to be in the new crystal besides the 6 featured?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Wait until it drops. You will find out then
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Nobody knows until it drops
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Who are the 6 featured actually? My mind is blank.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Spider Ham, iHulk, iAbom, Prof x, Apoc, and one more from the month before I think.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    On another note, has there been any discussion on a cosmic ghost rider nerf? I've seen some comments on it and a comparison to the namor nerf but not an actual discussion.

That info could help my decision making about going for the new featured or not.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

On another note, has there been any discussion on a cosmic ghost rider nerf? I've seen some comments on it and a comparison to the namor nerf but not an actual discussion.

That info could help my decision making about going for the new featured or not.

He was never nerfed. He was tuned down from the content creator program before he was released.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

He was never nerfed. He was tuned down from the content creator program before he was released.
    Huh never knew that, thanks for the info! In that case I hope it's safe to go for him.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Spider Ham, iHulk, iAbom, Prof x, Apoc, and one more from the month before I think.
    It’s actually Apoc, Red Goblin, CGR, iHulk, iBom, and Spam. Prof X is in the current.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

It’s actually Apoc, Red Goblin, CGR, iHulk, iBom, and Spam. Prof X is in the current.
    Oops, I forgot a month. Sorry about that
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    As mentioned Apocalypse, Red Goblin, Cosmic Ghost Rider, IHulk, IBom, and Spider Pig will all be in this upcoming featured and they'll usually have one or two really good Champs and depending on if the current rumors hold true MAYBE there's a shot at OG Scarlet Witch in this Crystal just like we had OG Wolverine in this most recent one.

Again maybe 🤞