**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Team for Realm of Legends

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm going to start Realm of legends, so what should be the right team. I'm thinking of going with Drax 6*, Hyperion 4*, cap iw 5*, guillotine 4*(which I'll rank up) and spiderman stark enhanced 4* or ghost rider 5*(for black panther). What team you people think i should go with.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73
    I don’t see a duped star lord anywhere... it can be done but they’ll be really long fights. Save Guillotine for Wolverine.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Well i have a 3* starlord could he work ? If no then who are his alternatives ?
    I have kept Guillotine for Wolverine only.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    How do you people get six stars under level 50. I don't understand.
    You don't worry for that I'm a skilled player i can do that with these champs. Who you think should be the fifth champ in the team. With Drax, cap iw, Hyperion(poison immune), guilly
    I also ranked up cap iw 5* today
    someone respond
    Okay but still whom should be the fifth champ in the team
    I'm thinking of going with stark Spidey
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Your 3* aegon is your best bet if you level him up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v7XU9pAmnU

Look into some synergies and see what you have, even unleveled. I would still bring Guillotine just to be sure you can take down Wolverine. But looking at the video he is capable of putting the big boy down.
    A 3 star is very cheap to level up, and will make your run very easy when he is ramped up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7l896YrQjA
    Here is another video of a r1 4* also doing it.
    So should i keep both Guillotine and aegon ?
    You can take Guillotine to be save. Eventhou Aegon COULD do it. Would be a shame to find out that due to skill or other reasons you would get stuck.
    If you have you can bring synergies. Nick fury with Quake would be good. Sadly a 3* Aegon does not have the combo shield synergy with Proxima. But you should still be good ramping up if you can parry decently.
    You could still bring proxima or Angela for some extra damage.
    I would also suggest taking MORNINGSTAR to boost your Guillotine. The most trouble I had back in the day was my souls expiring. And Morningstar extends their duration.

SO:
    3* Aegon
    4* Guillotine
    ??* Morningstar
    slot 4+5: Aegon synergy
    (if you bring angela a Hela 3* or above would help for some nice healing)

Good luck.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Just don't do it, it isn't worth it.
    @Prakhar_82 whether it is worth it or not is up to the person asking the question isn`t it?
    Maybe he/she wants to show he/she can do it.
    Maybe they really like one of the champs they can get.
    People say the same thing about labyrinth exploration, but people still do it because they want to 100% the content.
    Aside from rewards. The Realm of Legends is a very good step in learning basic skills in the game, en teaches you to do them consistently during long fights. It is, in that case, very much worth it.
    That team would be a bit risky, what about Drax, Hyperion, cap iw, guillotine and 3* aegon max

You can take Guillotine to be save. Eventhou Aegon COULD do it. Would be a shame to find out that due to skill or other reasons you would get stuck.
    If you have you can bring synergies. Nick fury with Quake would be good. Sadly a 3* Aegon does not have the combo shield synergy with Proxima. But you should still be good ramping up if you can parry decently.
    You could still bring proxima or Angela for some extra damage.
    I would also suggest taking MORNINGSTAR to boost your Guillotine. The most trouble I had back in the day was my souls expiring. And Morningstar extends their duration.

SO:
    3* Aegon
    4* Guillotine
    ??* Morningstar
    slot 4+5: Aegon synergy
    (if you bring angela a Hela 3* or above would help for some nice healing)

Good luck.

Aegon would outdamage all those other champs, so you will probably only be using him. But if you do want to bring in more attackers that team should be fine aswell, althou I would still bring Morningstar if you have her. Makes the wolverine fight a LOT easier. I had to use 5 revives on my 4 star guillotine, because he didn`t want to start his huge regens and my souls ran out. Because much less of a luck game if you bring her.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    @Giuliameij And if that person really wants to do that content, should just build a better roster and spend his time and units in other piece of content where he will get the rewards for it. In terms of skill, ROL's AI is pretty out dated, so even if you get used to such AI, it won't be helpful cause it will react in a very different way in other pieces of content. He will do it eventually but not now.
    @The_HoTU bro, if you aren't uncollected, go for it as soon as possible. If you are, just go for variant 4 completion which will give you a ton of rank up gems to move further. After that, play nomally for a while. Get yourself a rank 5 5*, then go for cavalier. You can go for ROL in between these.
    edited January 2021
    @Prakhar_82 I am so glad there is a precise route you need to follow for doing all things in the game.
    Oh wait. You don`t.
    If a players wants to do something now he/she can. The content that is unlocked atleast.
    Is it the best place to go right now. No, but if the player enjoys it. He/she should.
    NOTE: he/she didn`t ask IF they should go. But what team they should take.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions, i recently completed rol without potions and boosts. I'd been doing act 5 all this time.
    This was the roster i used -
    4* max Stark Spidey sig 43(ws and storm)
    4* max colossus unduped(rhino, bp and Hulk)
    4* max Hyperion max sig(captain Marvel, sw and blackbolt)
    4* max Archangel sig 6(Wolverine)
    5* r3 cap iw unduped(juggernaut and vision)
    None of my champions got ko in any fight.