**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New arena idea

PeterStreitPeterStreit Posts: 47
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam why don't you give a five star Mephisto to whoever ranks #1 in the featured arena. I think that would add a certain element to the arena to make it exciting. That's only two five star champs earned per week. With the new six stars coming and you at Kabam saying five stars would be more available I think it is a solid idea. Please implement this into the game and you can bring back some desire to the arena if only in a relatively small part. You will probably need to do something in arena since an increasing number off players are not ranking four star champs any longer myself included, let alone grinding it out for one of them.

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    But aren't we expecting a 5* arena in the future? Not sure when.

probably another "coming soon" thing lol
  • Options
    Ah yes the rumored five star arena I didn't know that was coming. If it is then giving the five star featured to #1 doesn't make a lot of sense but that is just a rumor as far as I know. I haven't seen an official announcement for it but Kabam if you're listening you should get to it if it's true. Your players are hungry and some have grown tired of waiting.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    The same people/person would be constantly getting the 5*. It would just encourage higher scores and probably more botting.
  • Options
    5*s champs should not be able to compete in a 4* arena, put them in their own 5* arena.

The 4* feature arena awards now go to rosters that don’t really need a 4* other than a collection piece .

players who could use that featured 4* champ to increase progress in the game are virtually shut out of any chance unless they cheat somehow. Virtually impossible to post 15M legitimately with just 4*s.