**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty Rewards - Unuseable Colossus Update?

The Loyalty rewards 4 and 5 star champion has been Unstoppable Colossus for too many years now. Personally, I have maxed out the signature ability for the 4* Unstoppable Colossus, and am only a few more 5* U.Colossus' away from maxing out the 5* too (If I keep purchasing them). I assume that I'm not the only person in this situation too. (And before people ask why I waste my loyalty on UC, I only really spend it on Alliance War boosts, nothing else. So I gain loyalty faster than I spend it. I'm currently sat on over 1million loyalty chips.)

With the ever-growing roster of champions, can I suggest that maybe we update the 4 and 5 star champion to an alternative character? I'm not asking for the loyalty reward champion to be switched for Dr Doom or Nick Fury, but just a change to an equally low-tier champion. Maybe someone like Joe Fixit, Cyclops or Abomination? (Feel free to post example useless-tier champs if you like)
It could even be changed to a rotation basis. Maybe 12 lower-tier champs rotating per calendar month? Or rotating a new champ per calendar year?
Also, can we add a 6* variant for Cavalier players. I don't see a reason why there isn't a 6* available to purchase.

The alternative, is maybe to buff UC so he isn't a complete waste of loyalty. I assume kabam will get round to buffing him at some point, but sooner would be better than later.

Hopefully a Kabam representative will see this and can shed some light on wether it will ever change, or why it won't.

Loyalty Rewards - Unuseable Colossus Update? 38 votes

Yes, completely change the loyalty rewards champion.
15%
Scopeotoe987Luke9523Mhmd_786Rikerson09YTBigSAmneties 6 votes
Make the loyalty rewards champion on a rotation basis
10%
Antimoniter233Another_NameRaviDaviGodofwar2009 4 votes
Give UC a much needed Buff
31%
UnDEADGamerGeneralDCRaichu626Marvel2289Amazing_Demon05Ewell65SSS69BDOGG345Steel_Ball_RunAdokGr8TonyStarkRDMNdark_king_hyperion 12 votes
UC needs a buff AND change the loyalty reward champion
13%
TheHoodedDormammuMazraPappaBunnyMars_UltorAndyBeardo 5 votes
Just add a 6* to the loyalty reward shop, but keep it as UC.
5%
SuperfanXanatos 2 votes
Nah, just make do with what we've got.
5%
Crcrcrctofuシ 2 votes
You spend your loyalty on Unstoppable Colossus? WTF?!
18%
Lvernon15Etjamaragnarok_947Z2f6hQJragonMaster170dHusstleTheBoogyMan 7 votes

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    You spend your loyalty on Unstoppable Colossus? WTF?!
    Use your loyalty on boosts. They're way more useful.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    A little bit more variety won't hurt, but as it is now I'll never spend loyalty for the 4* and 5* UC.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    I know I shouldn't spend loyalty on UC, I know it's a waste, but I earn more loyalty than I spend. So I would just like a change of champion, or even a buff for UC. And at the least, the option to save for even longer and get a 6* UC.
  • BDOGG345BDOGG345 Posts: 2
    I made a post similar to this about the Alliance Crystal, and how if it got buffed, people wouldn't have such fat stacks of loyalty. But you're absolutely right that UC needs a buff like regular Colossus got.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Yea, I only ever purchase the alliance crystal when the alliance event is on. Such a waste any other time.
  • Godofwar2009Godofwar2009 Posts: 2
    uh, i think they can increase the price for the champs and give B tier champs
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Honestly the loyalty store as a whole needs a rework, the only things worth getting from it are the mystic cored for MD and boosts, but once you've got you're desired or Mac MD level you only need so many boosts and you're limited on the number you can buy anyways. Back when we weren't getting loyalty in such large amounts (I'd say roughly 2 years ago is when it started) this wasn't a big deal, but now not only do we get an excess of loyalty but there's not much to spend it on, especially if you've quit war or do lower tier war
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    BDOGG345 said:

I made a post similar to this about the Alliance Crystal, and how if it got buffed, people wouldn't have such fat stacks of loyalty. But you're absolutely right that UC needs a buff like regular Colossus got.

Except he isn't regular Colossus.. He's a blend of Colossus and Juggernaut soooo that's definitely different. My guess is they're waiting for jugs to get buffed so they know what to do with UC.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    I think the Loyalty store could potentially be a good place to earn rare champs that are being buffed. I think both White Magneto and War Machine are quite rare, right? Same with Joe Fixit, if he had won the community poll.

I personally have just over 800K Loyalty after several years of play and only the occasional purchase from there, so at least I wouldn't be able to pick up a bunch of 5 or 6*s any easier from there (assuming the prices stay the same, and a 6* version is available) than from regular crystals. But I could maybe use all of that Loyalty on one champion that I want, and I feel like that isn't too much to ask.

Or they could just revamp the entire system, I'd be cool with that as well.