**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Prefights still not working several months later

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
I mean... it’s basically the title. I use HT a lot in war and frequently need to use his prefight for the final boss. This time it was an Apocalypse. I activated prefight and went in and then proceeded to blow warm air at him because nova flames weren’t actually on.

This has been reported for *months.* I hate to be the squeaky wheel but this is a major issue when champs can’t access large parts of their kit in a highly competitive mode. It’s an even larger issue when it’s a coin flip whether it will work or not. I’ve had flame on work normally as well, which made me think this bug had been resolved but clearly not. Can we at least get an update on this?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    "proceeded to blow warm air" :D
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Honestly felt like I was a bathroom hand dryer. I kept stacking smolders from blocking his sp1 beam and I was like “this would be really cool if I could actually use them!”

It was my personal “this is where I’d put a trophy IF I HAD ONE” moment.
    Also we lost the war by 10 points. I don’t know if I would’ve gotten the kill had prefight worked, but it feels awful to lose a whole war because of a bug that I thought had been fixed.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

This one is probably better actually

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    A work around me and my alliance have discovered is activating the prefight and backing out or the fight. It usually works for us.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    When you activate the pre fight, you have to check if the gold diamond icon appears next to the orange circle node icon. If it doesn’t, back out of the fight and it should work
    Appreciate the workaround advice, everybody. I’ll be making sure I check before the fight every time. Still wish we could get some kind of update on this so we don’t have to keep doing a little dance routine to make sure the button we pressed does the thing it’s supposed to do.
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    Just to add more confirmation that this is an issue. Here’s a vid where I just died with stealth spidey against a thing in AW because his web foam prefight did not apply.

https://youtu.be/YdOShCrI0Mg
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    Also - this should probably be moved to bugs and known issues