**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Wolverine

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
Is this guy going into the basics, or at least an arena? Over 30 featured crystals later, I have a sig 80 Air Walker and no Wolverine.

Please put this guy somewhere permanent.

Comments

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    He’s in incursion crystals right now, but I don’t think they’ll add him to the basic
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    He‘s kind of a Trophy Char for now. Wish you luck, hope you can get him.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Mine is just about max sig. He’s pretty awesome. Worth the wait. Praying I pull apocalypse this week to make him even better. I have about 100k shards saved up to take some shots at apocalypse.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    My assumption is he’ll disappear again after the 5* feature, just like OG Thor and OG BW before him.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Osfan8 said:

My assumption is he’ll disappear again after the 5* feature, just like OG Thor and OG BW before him.

Yes I think he will (besides that incursion crystal). He's supposed to be very rare. Sorry for OP not having him after so many tries. I pulled him once in around 50 crystals.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Huh, I just R5'd mine. Small world.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Hilldar said:

Mine is just about max sig. He’s pretty awesome. Worth the wait. Praying I pull apocalypse this week to make him even better. I have about 100k shards saved up to take some shots at apocalypse.

Same here! I have 185k shards saved up for a chance at apocalypse.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I think I opened around 40-50 featured after saving to try and get him. I pulled every champ in that crystal except Wolvie. My last feature I opened a few weeks ago was Wolvie. I was so happy. My 4* used to be my main AQ champ back in the day and he’s one of my all time favorite comic champs.

I was so happy I pulled him. I was lucky to pull a 5* Apoc from the epoch crystals so I’m hoping to dup him next week from the featureds. My Wolvie is awakened and at r5. He’s a monster as a horseman and so fun to play with.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I was fortunate enough to get him, but now Apocalypse is avoiding me like the plague.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Took me close to 50 features to get him. No regrets. 2 minutes later he was r5 sig 200.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I’d love to see him pop up more frequently in crystals, even if not in the basic. He and Prof X were my targets this time but wound up 0/30 plus an Incursion crystal try.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I never open featured crystals, but I got one single from the objective, and pulled a 5* Wolvie from it. Tough luck mate, hope you can get him eventually.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    That guy that said he’s a trophy doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

But yeah good luck bro, I was lucky to get mine on the 3rd and 5th featured I popped of this batch. He’s 5/65 sig100 now and shreds the hell out of any content. Add 5 star Apoc to the mix for big lolz.
  • Options
    shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76
    What's so good about a wolverine? I have seen this i many posts, but couldn 't understand why he is so important..? Could someone please help me understand?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    shdh1221 said:

What's so good about a wolverine? I have seen this i many posts, but couldn 't understand why he is so important..? Could someone please help me understand?

He was beloved old champ in the game who isn't available in normal 5* crystals, thus making him rare and special. Also as a horseman of apocalypse and with his synergy, Wolverine becomes crazy.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    shdh1221 said:

He does insane bleeds as a horseman. 40 hits ROL Black Panther, down in 40secs.
    https://youtu.be/14S5MoXfmtI
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Got 5* wolverine from 1 incursions crystal after 20 5* featured tries

Me, too.
    Tried 1 incursion crystal and got him. If it had rolled over, would have gotten vision (AoU) so would also be happy. May try for vision next.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Got him on my 1st Featured (4th 5Star Champ) on my 18th day of playing..

• Options
    edited January 2021

shdh1221 said:

He does insane bleeds as a horseman. 40 hits ROL Black Panther, down in 40secs.
    https://youtu.be/14S5MoXfmtI
    Also forgot to mention his regen is really good too. Watch him go from 15% to 100% with only sig 100. Can't wait to get him to max sig.
    https://youtu.be/gDh8OpFJO-o
  • Options
    Cavalier Stryfe down in 33 hits & 50 secs 😋
    https://youtu.be/bQ4ikNnWUc4
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    If he never goes into the basics I'm glad I have myself an x23 I could use as an alternative if I ever pull Apocalypse out of the next featured. "Wolverine at home" basically
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I also got him first try from the new incursions crystal, back in the day he used to be my absolute number 1 path clearer as a 4 star, happy to have him as a 5 star now. If i ever get Apocalypse i guess i will awaken him and r5 him