**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great, fun alliance looking for 10.5k-11k players for AQ focus

Hi Summoners,

Trying to get in early, as I know everyone is stuck where they are for gifting rewards and war season.

After season end we're looking for a few players with good prestige and war/AQ experience.

We're a solid 6x5 alliance with 11k average prestige. We run all Epic mods. We're starting to move to map 7 for t5cc honour rewards and need a few more solid players to make it happen week in, week out.

War is relaxed. We finish in P4 without serious item use or getting stressed about it. We do play 3 groups though and participation is mandatory.

It's a great base to play from. All end game players with huge experience.

Find me on line: clarkkent6631

Comments

• GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    Hi mate, potentially interested.
    Currently in a lower AQ only ally as I couldn't commit to consistently being involved due to work (I'm a teacher so can't exactly leave for a bathroom break for 5 minutes to go move in AQ).

I'm currently in lockdown for at least the next month so have more time to get in game until at least the end of Feb. So thinking I could step it up for the next AW season.

Not done seriously for a while so no experience with things like Flow, but could quickly work that out if needs be.

1.45mil account, most champs, 10448 prestige with TB very close (I'll be R3ing Apoc). UK based.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Still looking. Anyone interested add me on line clarkkent6631
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Still a couple of places. clarkkent6631 on Line