**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is the best champ for a war boss?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Doom, Mojo, NF, Mr. F, Elsa, etc.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

T3 boss.
  • shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76

T3 boss.

Where can i see this in my alliance war screen? I tried to find it but couldn't.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    shdh1221 said:

T3 boss.

Where can i see this in my alliance war screen? I tried to find it but couldn't.
    When the war is going and you are on the attack screen, press the thing that has your points in the corner. Then press the down on the arrow, and hit view defense. Then press the button in the lower right corner.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Idk abt mr fantastic and elsa as boss but dragon man is amazing

What makes Dragon Man so effective?

Dr. Zola
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd say an apoc in a tier of aw that is high but not completely organized is super strong. My r2 in tier 4 got like 5-10 kills
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Faseeh said:

Idk abt mr fantastic and elsa as boss but dragon man is amazing

What makes Dragon Man so effective?

Dr. Zola
    Gold 3 tier, I guess?
  • shdh1221shdh1221 Posts: 76

shdh1221 said:

T3 boss.

When the war is going and you are on the attack screen, press the thing that has your points in the corner. Then press the down on the arrow, and hit view defense. Then press the button in the lower right corner.
    Thanks!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★

l

T3 boss.

Howww, our t4 apoc boss gets 5 kills max lo

After 3 kills it doesn't really matter, so people may just use their half-dead teams to save heals/revives