**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run

LordΔDraculaLordΔDracula Posts: 111
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I did 3h33 is It too much ? considering the design of this EQ (too many portals in the quest 4 and 5 )
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Don’t think there is any legends run for this months EQ. Think last month was the last one before the change it for future legends runs
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Pintzz said:

Don’t think there is any legends run for this months EQ. Think last month was the last one before the change it for future legends runs

That's not true. They said the change was delayed and the in-game mail specified that we have until 20th January to do a legends run by exploring heroic and master difficulties.

I did it in 3:06:53 (R3 Ghost, with R3 Hit-Monkey for 3.2 master exploration) and had several crashes and one very lengthy network interruption. I'd be interested to hear how others do. Seemed like a lengthy quest with a bunch of portals, and a lot of issues in the game to slow it down.

Anyone else willing to share their time? I saw someone streamed on Youtube and got 3:24:30 with a R3 Corvus.
  • DannyB01 said:

Pintzz said:

That's not true. They said the change was delayed and the in-game mail specified that we have until 20th January to do a legends run by exploring heroic and master difficulties.

I did it in 3:06:53 (R3 Ghost, with R3 Hit-Monkey for 3.2 master exploration) and had several crashes and one very lengthy network interruption. I'd be interested to hear how others do. Seemed like a lengthy quest with a bunch of portals, and a lot of issues in the game to slow it down.

Anyone else willing to share their time? I saw someone streamed on Youtube and got 3:24:30 with a R3 Corvus.
    I did my run and got 2hrs and 51 minutes, I used a fully max sig r3 Corvus with full suicides and boosts. I crashed once but the rest of the run was pretty smooth, loading was quick and didn't lose connection at all. I believe I could've probably taken off another minute or two if I didn't take some combos to the face in various fights.

I'm pretty sure there will be at least a couple more Heroic/Master EQ Legend Runs before they switch out onto the new format of Uncollected/Cavalier EQ Legend Runs.

In regards to OP, I think 3 hrs 33 mins might be a little too much, I could be wrong cause it varies from month to month. But from other posts, the general time is approximately 3 hours, anything more dramatically decreases the chance of making cut-off.
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    This month's legend run was still on the old system right? Meaning doing asap Heroic + Master 100%
    Can we have more times added here by others who did the run this month?
    I did it in 3:01:50 (Heroic with R5 5* Ghost, Master with R2 6* Corvus ) and a friend did it in 3:01:20 (R3 6* Corvus all the way) . And I'm curious if we will both maybe qualify in the top 100 for this Legend Run.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah 3:33 isn’t going to get it I don’t think, generally need 3:05 or below these days I think
  • AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27
    venon87 said:

This month's legend run was still on the old system right? Meaning doing asap Heroic + Master 100%
    I did it in 3:01:50 (Heroic with R5 5* Ghost, Master with R2 6* Corvus ) and a friend did it in 3:01:20 (R3 6* Corvus all the way) . And I'm curious if we will both maybe qualify in the top 100 for this Legend Run.

Proof that you do not need a rank 3 6* corvus to do a legend run...btw, where did you learn about using ghost (just curious).
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    My time was 3:02:03. Did it today with a 5* R5 Corvus and full Suicide
    AE_Inc1 said:

venon87 said:

Proof that you do not need a rank 3 6* corvus to do a legend run...btw, where did you learn about using ghost (just curious).
    Indeed. With some thought tactics + good internet connection and decent device you can do miracles. About using ghost besides the old tricks I remembered I studied some YT videos for more tips and tricks and thought to try using the 5* ghost for heroic as a suggestion.
    I had legend tag on my previous old accounts ( I had 2 accounts owned started from scratch by me, did the runs with Medusa on one, and Blade on the other when Corvus was already a peoples favorite for legend runs).
    Now I play on a new account and figured I should try again even if Corvus is only R2.
    If I manage to pull this it will be 3 out of 3 successful runs.

Did you had any game crashes? I had 3-4 of them which in total I think burned me of another 2-3 minutes from my total time.
    venon87 said:

AE_Inc1 said:

venon87 said:

Indeed. With some thought tactics + good internet connection and decent device you can do miracles. About using ghost besides the old tricks I remembered I studied some YT videos for more tips and tricks and thought to try using the 5* ghost for heroic as a suggestion.
    I had legend tag on my previous old accounts ( I had 2 accounts owned started from scratch by me, did the runs with Medusa on one, and Blade on the other when Corvus was already a peoples favorite for legend runs).
    Now I play on a new account and figured I should try again even if Corvus is only R2.

Did you had any game crashes? I had 3-4 of them which in total I think burned me of another 2-3 minutes from my total time.
    Only 1 Crash. I run an iPhone 12 Pro
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    You should be fine with your times around 3:00 ... but the guys with 3:24 or 3:33 got no chance, I think.

venon87 said:

AE_Inc1 said:

venon87 said:

Only 1 Crash. I run an iPhone 12 Pro
    Yeah, that saved you a couple of minutes :D
    WOLF_LINK said:

You should be fine with your times around 3:00 ... but the guys with 3:24 or 3:33 got no chance, I think.

thanks for the vote of confidence!
    @ Venom87 Yes of course. Made a few mistakes, died once at 3.2 Stryfe for example 🤦🏽‍♂️ I could be faster. Anyway, it was my first attempt at all

@ Venom87 Yes of course. Made a few mistakes, died once at 3.2 Stryfe for example 🤦🏽‍♂️ I could be faster. Anyway, it was my first attempt at all

Yeah it impossible because of the RNG to have a perfect play during a legend run. great time though !
    Does anyone know when Kabam will post the Top 100?