**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Solo rewards for Gifting

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I opened up the game, I was a little puzzled to see Alliance rewards for gifting, but no solo rewards. A few of my alliance members got their solo rewards though. Anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• Options
    Wait a minute, they just dropped. Nvm lol
  • Options
    Magicman44Magicman44 Posts: 8
    Still haven’t received mine!
  • Options

Still haven’t received mine!

They're coming
  • Options
    It took God 6 days to create the Heavens and the Earth. This is just a reward that I did a lot of grinding for. Why is this taking so long ?
  • Options
    Just let the algorithm do its job. Push the button. How hard can it be? You take our units and cash instantly but take over a week to get us our rewards !
  • Options

It took God 6 days to create the Heavens and the Earth. This is just a reward that I did a lot of grinding for. Why is this taking so long ?

Just let the algorithm do its job. Push the button. How hard can it be? You take our units and cash instantly but take over a week to get us our rewards !

Dude be patient. Kabam needs to look through everything to make sure nobody cheated.
  • Options
    Either nobody should have received rewards or everyone should have. Why some people and not others ?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Either nobody should have received rewards or everyone should have. Why some people and not others ?

It goes through everyone. There are millions of players who need rewards sent out
  • Options
    Djinn84Djinn84 Posts: 1
    Stil no solo rewards... why does it take so long... some ally members did get m 20 hours ago
  • Options
    Jragon! Do you work for Kabam ? If not then why do you have your head up their hind end ? Show a little sympathy for your fellow players and stop showing us a post from yesterday to try and make us feel better today. I shouldn’t have to be patient when others have already received their rewards. Why am I different? Why are they better ?
  • Options
    Still no solo reward for me either. My entire alliance has received theirs. How long are we supposed to wait before I file a service ticket ?
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Yeah, my alliance teammates have gotten the alliance gifting rewards but I haven't and I was at the top of the list for points earned in my alliance.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Jragon! Do you work for Kabam ? If not then why do you have your head up their hind end ? Show a little sympathy for your fellow players and stop showing us a post from yesterday to try and make us feel better today. I shouldn’t have to be patient when others have already received their rewards. Why am I different? Why are they better ?

No
    1. You are the one reviving this post
    2. Be patient
    3. I don't work for Kabam. If I did I'd buff Civil Warrior and make him beyond god tier
    4. I don't feel sympathy for you
    5. It's not just you who hasn't gotten your rewards, and you are not different. You are missing the point
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    why do you care so much about civil warrior.? I think that civil warrior does not exist in comics. Probably in some marvel film. If I’d work for kabam I will buff Daredevil og not the fake ones.
    In any case I did not receive the solo gift reward. I dont’ care we are 3 in my ally that are still waiting
  • Options
    berlio said:

why do you care so much about civil warrior.? I think that civil warrior does not exist in comics. Probably in some marvel film. If I’d work for kabam I will buff Daredevil og not the fake ones.
    In any case I did not receive the solo gift reward. I dont’ care we are 3 in my ally that are still waiting

Civil Warrior looks awesome and has potential
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    You are right I think that is quite good in the game. It is underated
  • Options
    How long do we wait before submitting a ticket?