**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MY 5TH R5

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
Today I got my 5th r5. As you can tell from my profile pic, it was Emma. what are ur guys thought?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Good choice. Not the worst, but also not the best mutant, obviously. To make a full impression of your choice, I think we need more info. Was she awakened? If so, what sig? What does the rest of your roster look like? Also, congrats
  • Options

Good choice. Not the worst, but also not the best mutant, obviously. To make a full impression of your choice, I think we need more info. Was she awakened? If so, what sig? What does the rest of your roster look like? Also, congrats

Shes awakened at sig 20. my other r5s are Claire, Warlock, Quake, and Aegon
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Nice. Those are some good r5s. Way better than mine (CMM, Void, Magneto)
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Grean said:

um... wheres CMM??
  • Options
    Gardener said:

Grean said:

um... wheres CMM??
    She be still as a 4* :(
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Nice choice. Her immunities will be a big help for questing