**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Falcon: Recon Shut Down/Cancel List (WIP)

CUBCUB Posts: 146
Currently weighting Flacon rank 3 decision.
Using a list originally posted by @Primerprime5 I've combined others to form the list below.
If you have more to add please do and if you find any that are incorrect please update. Thanks!

1) Nightcrawler- Falcon destroys Nightcrawler, but only when Locked-On. I've found that the best way to use him is to Lock Onto NC while he's in Nephty-whatever mode and force him into Swashbuckling Mode while on cooldown. Rinse and repeat, and NC will never evade.

2) Thing- Nothing new here, but still definitely worth a mention. Falcon's Lock-On prevents Thing from gaining Rock Stacks, and with an aggressive playstyle, you can easily push into Sp3 Range by the time it ends. The only downside is waiting for 8 seconds, but taunt-parrying usually stalls Thing long enough.

3) Carnage- Locking On right at the start of the fight before either Falcon or Carnage lands a hit doesn't allow the latter to activate any Symbiotic Buffs. It's an excellent way to prevent Carnage from quickly building up the Physical Resistance that makes him annoyingly tanky in longer fights.

4) Domino- This one surprised me. I didn't know Critical Failure is a Defensive Ability (and maybe I'm wrong and I just got very lucky without it triggering), but it doesn't activate when Falcon is Locked On. I've tested it around 2-3 times (activate Lock On and let Domino hit me), and it never triggers while Lock-On is active. If I'm right, then this is a definite game-changer.

5) Red Hulk- Falcon prevents Red Hulk from building Heat Charges, via both losing health and Sp1. I don't think I need to say anything else about this; Red Hulk becomes useless without Heat Charges, and this allows Falcon to tear him apart.

6) Korg- While Locked On, Korg's Rock Shield doesn't deal damage when striking into it, making Falcon another viable counter against him.

7) Electro- Similar to Korg, Lock-On doesn't allow Electro to deal back damage on being hit. The advantage Falcon has over other anti-Electro Champs (like IMIW, Gambit, etc.) is that it applies to all hits, making it less stressful to use him in such a scenario.

8) Nick Fury- The one that inspired me to come up with this post. Falcon doesn't allow Fury to build up Tactical Charges. This one actually scared me a tiny bit, as this actually means that Falcon will prevent Fury from reaching his full potential (especially in his second stage). Even Mutant Champs aren't as effective against Fury, and I'm still testing this out.

9) Magik limbo has not taken health from me

10) MODOK autoblock

11) Spiderverse evades

12) Electra AA reduction

13) Mr.Fantastic evade

14) Mephisto Regen

15) Emma Frost inverted controls

16) Killmonger reverb

17) Mixmaster node

Comments

• Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    HI_guys said:

Some of these are outright wrong. You can't prevent Emmmas Inverted controls with Falcon. If you can it's bugged. Same goes for domino hitting you (why would you even trigger crit fail while she's hitting you) MF evade actually can trigger, Electra AAR is completely unrelated to daar of Falcon, red hulk can get charges by sp1 unless there something in falcon I'm missing

Thanks that's why I was putting this out there to get confirmation, much appreciated.