**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does immortal abomination have uses in endgame content?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
Like exploration of act 6/7....will he be any helpful and does he need awakning...!!!

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Hes good for acid wash KG
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes, he is amazing. He does all poison lines easily. All Clapback is cake for him. Doesn’t need awakening, but you will want it. I used him a bunch in Act 7.1 exploration. He also is great in a bunch of the Variants.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yep, he is amazing. In content like act 7,there were a ton if nodes he was good for
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Like already mentioned there are some 7.1 lanes he's amazing for. He shreds the poison vulnerability lanes. Act 6 I can't think of anything in particular off the top of my head but I'm sure he'd be great for some of it. Any annoying multi hit specials that you pretty much need to block, he just doesn't care with that stacking weakness and continual regen with willpower.

100% a champ worth investing in imo. I have a R5 max sig 5* and would still rank the 6* if I manage to pull him. His sig is nice and helps his ramp up but no he definitely doesn't need it at all. Totally worth ranking unduped.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a very solid champ, can’t think of specific lanes necessarily, but his weakness on block makes him very sustainable and a top option for champs like p99, amazing damage output, and solid enough utility to be quite versatile
  • Options
    MattC02MattC02 Posts: 1
    Would I be better off ranking my 5-star version who is duped or my 6-star unduped?
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    MattC02 said:

Would I be better off ranking my 5-star version who is duped or my 6-star unduped?

6* bro
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    jdeck59 said:

He was until Diablo.

Actually, I was going to start up a thread here asking about this. I managed to pull 6* iBom and 6* Diablo for the July 4th event. I was planning on ranking iBom, but the Diablo buff did give me pause on this (I’m still cavalier so 6* rank ups are few and far between for me).

After some deliberation, I had landed on sticking with the iBom rank up. Diablo looks great, but I don’t run suicides and I’ve already got solid nullify options in the form of 5* R5 Doom and soon 5* R5 Claire.

Thoughts on this?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Any opponent that isn't poison immune or needs hard counters melts fast.
    I've been using mine in AW a lot. He's good for Doom bosses
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

He was until Diablo.

Actually, I was going to start up a thread here asking about this. I managed to pull 6* iBom and 6* Diablo for the July 4th event. I was planning on ranking iBom, but the Diablo buff did give me pause on this (I’m still cavalier so 6* rank ups are few and far between for me).

After some deliberation, I had landed on sticking with the iBom rank up. Diablo looks great, but I don’t run suicides and I’ve already got solid nullify options in the form of 5* R5 Doom and soon 5* R5 Claire.

Thoughts on this?
    Both are good with/without suicides, but both arguably better with. Both have their uses so I’ll rank both tbh.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

jdeck59 said:

He was until Diablo.

Thoughts on this?
    I was just joking on it, but with suicides Diablo is indestructible and even more so when awakened. Ibom has acid wash and Diablo has his Sp3 which are equal to each other. I would say preference but with Diablo constant regen (suicides) I would pick him.
    Ibom doesn't need suicides to heal. Just willpower. With that weakness on block and increased physical resistance from the poisons, he's really sustainable and can end fights at full health easily
  • Options
    Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    I find all sorts of uses for him in endgame content and side quests. He's very useful in cavalier mode too
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Midias12 said:

I find all sorts of uses for him in endgame content and side quests. He's very useful in cavalier mode too

@Midias12 are you talking about iBom or Diablo with that comment - assuming iBom?