**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to rank up??

Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Guys, I have 5 star rank 4 COLOSSUS, VOID, HUMAN TORCH and SENTINEL in my roster, which i am currently using for quests. Now there is 5 star rank 3 THING and MAGNETO. Whom to rank up to 4 to use with above champions? Pls give suggestions.

Comments

• Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    Magneto, you can use him against metal champs. Thing is not a bad option but ideally, you need his full team synergy. Since you don't have them I would go for Mag, and Magneto after the buff is too good not to choose him over Thing
  • Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
    Zan0 said:

Magneto is so much better than thing

I was thinking THING is shock proof, to fight against hulk buster and all, hav all other immune champions.

Magneto, you can use him against metal champs. Thing is not a bad option but ideally, you need his full team synergy. Since you don't have them I would go for Mag, and Magneto after the buff is too good not to choose him over Thing

Ok bro. Thanks for the reply
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank up mags. He’s better than thing and actually works quite well against hulkbuster which is the specific fight you’re referencing. He’ll also fit better with your current questing team.
    Will3808 said:

Rank up mags. He’s better than thing and actually works quite well against hulkbuster which is the specific fight you’re referencing. He’ll also fit better with your current questing team.

I did man, nd its awesome. Thanks everyone
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Magneto