**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give us the Old Fury Back

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Uhhhhh Fury was never modified
  • SuperfanSuperfan Posts: 25
    Hey there was a change. He used to not have that blood poisoning debuff placed on himself at all.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Btw, how do you think you would fight the 6.3.2 nick fury if he doesn't degen? you would have to kill him once (About 3-6 revives), and then another 10 revives with the real nf. no one wants dat.

Grean said:

Superfan said:

He is worse off this way because it makes him easy to K.O. where he used to not be.

Its called being balanced. if nick didn't have that degen he might be up there with ghost and quake
    Umm... Think your confused a little. We are talking about N-I-C-K F-U-R-Y, Nick Fury, here. He IS up there with ghost and Quake.
    nick fury is really good, but no one in the game is near ghost or quake
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Btw, how do you think you would fight the 6.3.2 nick fury if he doesn't degen? you would have to kill him once (About 3-6 revives), and then another 10 revives with the real nf. no one wants dat.

He can be easily solo'd. Not sure you really need that many revives.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I've seen a lot of dumb stuff on the forums, this might cake the cake though. This is the worst idea ever.
    Superfan said:

Hey there was a change. He used to not have that blood poisoning debuff placed on himself at all.

That's just false.
    How long have the rest of you played the game because I know I'm not crazy and this change really did happen and you guys were not around at the time to notice it.

Grean said:

He can be easily solo'd. Not sure you really need that many revives.
    im just saying that's how many it would take me since I suck
    Superfan said:

How long have the rest of you played the game because I know I'm not crazy and this change really did happen and you guys were not around at the time to notice it.

I've been playing before NF was added.
    @Superfan how would you feel if you were doing aq and u have to fight a nf that would Regen back to full once you knock him out?
    Superfan said:

We all were... You're just hallucinating.
    HI_guys said:

Superfan said:

Is this kind of taking a jab at Kabam for making him bugged and him degening at the start of every fight?
    No its a person claiming nf didn't degen when the game first came out... even though he was released in 2019...
    HI_guys said:

Grean said:

HI_guys said:

Superfan said:

Is this kind of taking a jab at Kabam for making him bugged and him degening at the start of every fight?
    No its a person claiming nf didn't degen when the game first came out... even though he was released in 2019...
    He never degened at fight starts.
    they meant when his 2nd life starts
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Superfan said:

Since release. Nick was never changed
    I know it would make it hard to fight him as a 4*-6* champion but he sucks this way as a 1 to 3* champion even considering that you can make the blood poisoning less with less signature ability. Kabam also makes it hard to get 4*-6* leaving a lot of people dissatisfied with his performance as 1*-3* character.
    What about 40%?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Superfan said:

I know it would make it hard to fight him as a 4*-6* champion but he sucks this way as a 1 to 3* champion even considering that you can make the blood poisoning less with less signature ability. Kabam also makes it hard to get 4*-6* leaving a lot of people dissatisfied with his performance as 1*-3* character.

Nobody is dissatisfied. Nick Fury is amazing
    edited January 2021
    If you are liking this discussion I also made one about Spiderman (Miles Morales). You all should go check it out.
    edited January 2021
    At the end of the day you have your opinion and I have mine. Nick Fury does not deserve his blood poisoning debuff it is an insult to the character. What about 40% instead of 30%?
    Superfan said:

He's not available as a 1* champion, and no one who has a 2* NF is regularly using him.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Superfan said:

He deserves to be up there with ghost and quake. After all he is the one who introduced the Avengers to each other and all those characters are awesome. Also I would settle for an increase in the amount of health he gets to keep from the sign ability.

He is. Play around the 30%. It isn't hard
    Except when there is aspect of nightmares lol
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Grean said:

Superfan said:

He is worse off this way because it makes him easy to K.O. where he used to not be.

Its called being balanced. if nick didn't have that degen he might be up there with ghost and quake
    Umm... Think your confused a little. We are talking about N-I-C-K F-U-R-Y, Nick Fury, here. He IS up there with ghost and Quake.
    Exactly
    Superfan said:

You have your opinion and I have mine. Nick Fury does not deserve his blood poisoning debuff it is an insult to the character.

He would be too overpowered if he didn't have the poisoning. literally every champion that has some death immunity isn't regaining more than 50% (except hulk).