**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save the tokens?

Hi guys
Are he suppose to save the rest of the tokens?
Im confuse
I got the 6* shards,and have 6 tokens left

Thank y

Comments

• Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    you can if you want to get 6* shards from the second stamp book Epic difficulty. You should have enough to get both legendary objectives and the first objective of epic
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    So the tokens do roll over?
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The requirement for 80 legendary stamps total to get the 10% T5cc is really confusing. I'd hold off doing epic difficulties until you've got that, just to be safe.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    rnr87 said:

So the tokens do roll over?

That's what I'd like to confirm as well. If saving, but they somehow get lost as a result between weeks, that would really suck.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

From my understanding, yes you want to save. I believe the following is how you want to play the event.

week 1: use 8 tokens on x-men legendary

week 2: use 2 tokens on x-men legendary

week 3: use 14 tokens on x-men legendary (8 new tokens + the 6 tokens from week 2)

week 4: use 3 tokens on x-men legendary and the rest (5) on epic difficulty x-men.

This is assuming you want the 10% T5CC.

If thats your plan then I have an easier idea:

Enter in Week 1-3 legendary mutant 24 times.

In week 4 go
    3 times legendary mutant

5 times EPIC mutant

Ah @Edarim said that already. My bad
  • Options
    Jo why are ppl disagreeing? Did we miss something or trolls?
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

People will disagree with the comment ‘want the t5cc’... you are trading 7k 6* shards and feature 5* crystal (pointless but still) for 10% random t5cc - no thank you.

We get that and more every 8 days from aq.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Seraphion said:

People will disagree with the comment ‘want the t5cc’... you are trading 7k 6* shards and feature 5* crystal (pointless but still) for 10% random t5cc - no thank you.

How exactly are you trading 7k 6* shards and featured 5* crystal for 10% t5cc? Saving and not saving will get you exactly the same rewards
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    For crystals I believe it is:
    Week 1 - 8x legendary
    Week 2 - 2x legendary
    Week 3 - 8x legendary
    Week 4 - 2x legendary + 10x epic

After that, you will have 2 more left I believe
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Monk1 said:

Seraphion said:

How exactly are you trading 7k 6* shards and featured 5* crystal for 10% t5cc? Saving and not saving will get you exactly the same rewards
    Please read the event before commenting.

You have to choose 2nd set. Either more shards or rank up (which is a t2a and 10% t5cc)
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

Uvogin said:

Monk1 said:

Seraphion said:

You have to choose 2nd set. Either more shards or rank up (which is a t2a and 10% t5cc)
    They're talking about the 10% t5cc you get from the cavalier objective, not by selecting the other set
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

For crystals I believe it is:
    Week 1 - 8x legendary
    Week 2 - 2x legendary
    Week 3 - 8x legendary
    Week 4 - 2x legendary + 10x epic

After that, you will have 2 more left I believe

If you do that you wont get the 10% T5CC bc you need 80 LEGENDARY stamps for it.

You only run 20 x 3 = 60 ( in your example)
  • Options
    Monk1 said:

Uvogin said:

Monk1 said:

Seraphion said:

We are assuming that everyone goes for the crystal shards and not the rank up rewards (bc they suck)
  • Options
    Basically save if you want the awakening gem else if you want the t5cc from cav objective, doesn't matter if you save or not
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

Basically save if you want the awakening gem else if you want the t5cc from cav objective, doesn't matter if you save or not

Thats what I think as well.

But we dont know yet if in week 3/4 the objectives need 30 stamps as well as week 1/2. If you need more this could ruin everyone's plan.

We also dont know if you can use your token (entrys) from week 2 in week 3/4 right?

Both could turn the event on 180°

Kabam really dropped the ball on this one bc not even all info is out yet...
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Just glas to see that im not the only one freaking confuse with this event 😂😂😁
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

But we dont know yet if in week 3/4 the objectives need 30 stamps as well as week 1/2. If you need more this could ruin everyone's plan.

We also dont know if you can use your token (entrys) from week 2 in week 3/4 right?

I think we can make safely assume that week 3/4 solo objectives will also have 30 stamps cause If week 3/4 solo objectives need more than 30 stamps, then even if you save you won't be able to get the epic milestone.
  • Options
    Jokepool said:

Why the fuge kabam made this so complicated. Makes no sense.
    Im throne breaker so I'm not in a rush to get the 10% tier5 class. I prefer to get as much 6* as possible to get more champs.
    How much 6* shards you get in the 3 and 4 week?

Prob 5k from legendary 2k from epic. We dont know yet if the objectives require 15 each in week 3/4 (same as week 1/2)
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

I think we can make safely assume that week 3/4 solo objectives will also have 30 stamps cause If week 3/4 solo objectives need more than 30 stamps, then even if you save you won't be able to get the epic milestone.
    But the epic milestone are way better in week 3 and 4 yes?
    So is kind of worth to save
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Whats suspicious is that you "should" get all objectives with 60 stamps but need 80 for the 10% T5CC. Why the 7 extra runs?

I generally agree with your opinion. Just we cant be sure 100% yet. And it could mean getting 2k 6* shards or not
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Whats suspicious is that you "should" get all objectives with 60 stamps but need 80 for the 10% T5CC. Why the 7 extra runs?

I generally agree with your opinion. Just we cant be sure 100% yet. And it could mean getting 2k 6* shards or not
    It is called a t5cc "challenge." Not a t5cc giveaway. Of course it will need more work.
  • Options
    Jokepool said:

Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

But the epic milestone are way better in week 3 and 4 yes?
    So is kind of worth to save
    IF you can use the other 6 you safe in this week in week 3/4. Then yes. We assume that it is the case. We dont know yet.

Kabam def need to bring light into this situation
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 29
    Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

if you assume that the rewards in the second half of the event will cost more stamps, why should the epic rewards stay the same? that doesnt make sense .. if, and i dont belive that this will happen, you need those 17 runs in week 3/4 to reach the second legendary reward, then there is no way, that the remaning 5 epic runs will net you those extra 6* shards..
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Well, what happens if you have to forfeit one becuz of the spider ham that breaks my phone more than my toilet?
  • Options
    Hiii nice
  • Options
    Edarim said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

if you assume that the rewards in the second half of the event will cost more stamps, why should the epic rewards stay the same? that doesnt make sense .. if, and i dont belive that this will happen, you need those 17 runs in week 3/4 to reach the second legendary reward, then there is no way, that the remaning 5 epic runs will net you those extra 6* shards..
    We just dont know it yet. And you are also just guessing. Thats the problem.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Edarim said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

Seraphion said:

Uvogin said:

We just dont know it yet. And you are also just guessing. Thats the problem.
    again, there is no guessing, we already know the rewards