**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My First R5 5*

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Yesterday, I pulled the last 2 t4cc I needed to r5 doom. Is he a unique r5? Not at all. Am I happy that he’s my first r5? Hell yes! His PI isn’t that high, but im still working on my masteries. But yeah, pretty happy with this rank up.
Next up, this guy:

Comments

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Doom has the second highest prestige in the game. My max doom PI is around 15.8 k without suicides

I know, just that my masteries don’t give him that much boost
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Yesterday, I pulled the last 2 t4cc I needed to r5 doom. Is he a unique r5? Not at all. Am I happy that he’s my first r5? Hell yes! His PI isn’t that high, but im still working on my masteries. But yeah, pretty happy with this rank up.
    Next up, this guy:

Your going to r5 that warlock. I thought you could only r3 6*s............... Oh well🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46

BuffBeast said:

Next up, this guy:

Your going to r5 that warlock. I thought you could only r3 6*s............... Oh well🤷‍♂️
    I think he meant he was going to take Warlock to r2.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Next up, this guy:

I think he meant he was going to take Warlock to r2.
    Good catch. Does anything get past you?