**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 completion or Abyss?

OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everyone,

Just after advice on what to focus on first? How many units (if you can remember) you used for abyss and how many for act 6.3-6.4 completion, as i am unsure.

TIA

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Act 6 no doubt.
  • OWENSOWENS Posts: 77
    Etjama said:

With those champs, Act 6.

Thanks, i feel like that is probably what most will say, what champs would I need for abyss, besides aegon?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    OWENS said:

Etjama said:

Thanks, i feel like that is probably what most will say, what champs would I need for abyss, besides aegon?
    Easy Path: Aegon, HT, NF, Sym Supreme (or Doom. Its heavily debated but a lot of people say Sym for the easy path over Doom).

Wait till you have horsemen for most enjoyable time in the abyss really

I would have been 4000 units better off if i hadn't tried to get Apoc ... only got him as a 3* aswell 😂
    ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

Etjama said:

Easy Path: Aegon, HT, NF, Sym Supreme (or Doom. Its heavily debated but a lot of people say Sym for the easy path over Doom).
    So realistically i am not even close to going for abyss then, with out spending that is.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

Etjama said:

Definetely SS over Doom. He makes a joke outta every Cosmic on the easy path. I used him and was amazed at how easy it was. Doom has a hard time with VtD while SS makes a joke of him. Also, Void could replace HT.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    OWENS said:

ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

Etjama said:

So realistically i am not even close to going for abyss then, with out spending that is.
    You can do it with other teams, such as Sabretooth with Sasquatch, Void, and a couple of other champs on the team, but it'll be more costly.

Even now that I have the 4 or 5 champs needed for the east path, I'm still saving 7000 units just to be on the safe side before I go in.
    ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

Etjama said:

You can do it with other teams, such as Sabretooth with Sasquatch, Void, and a couple of other champs on the team, but it'll be more costly.

Even now that I have the 4 or 5 champs needed for the east path, I'm still saving 7000 units just to be on the safe side before I go in.
    Will go for act 6, thanks for you help :)

Just out of curiosity, how many units would you say to aim for, for completion for 6.3 to 6.4?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    OWENS said:

ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

ItsDamien said:

OWENS said:

Etjama said:

Will go for act 6, thanks for you help :)

Just out of curiosity, how many units would you say to aim for, for completion for 6.3 to 6.4?
    I'd honestly take it one quest at a time rather than trying to save up a bunch of units and go for it all.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    What I did was have atleast 400 units for attempting another path. This way I would have a safety net of 10 revives. Never failed me in the past. Might seem like a lot, but if you only need 2 for 6.3.1 for example you only have to save up 80 units before your next path. Not counting free revives/potions.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Longshot is great choice for abyss as your mystic. You got torch, you don’t need nick. You’re just waiting on aegon.
    Thanks everyone. Really helpful 😁
  • JCSnacksJCSnacks Posts: 2
    Don’t underestimate the Grandmaster fight. It is a lot tougher than the youtubers make it look.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Act 6 for sure. For abyss, I spent about 2,500 units in addition to a full inventory of revives and opening like 300 of the 4-hour crystals for heals because I refuse to farm them. But I had all the horseman except Nick. With your roster, can’t imagine how you’d get through Abyss without pulling out your hair
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I spent less than 1,000 units from 6.3.1 to 6.4.5. I did 6.4.6 just last night and it really was harder than I anticipated but once you get the rhythm, you'll get through.

Unit spend depends on your stash and your preparation. Each phase needs a different approach. 1,000 units is pretty safe.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I didn't spend any units until the Grandmaster, which cost me around 600 units. But I had around 2000 units the whole time just in case as i was going for completion. Now I have completed 7.1 and am working on exploration of it. Going for Thronebreaker!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    JCSnacks said:

Don’t underestimate the Grandmaster fight. It is a lot tougher than the youtubers make it look.

Yep, I watched videos over and over to try to become familiar with it, but still ended up spending about 600 units to take him down. I overestimated my ability to take him down after watching videos, but had plenty of units anyways.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    That’s a lot of units for GM. He definitely wasn’t that hard IMO. Took a few tires to figure things out, but I remember that I only had to buy 1 revive with units. Used 6-7 revives available from my stash. Was pretty easy overall. Watching Seatin’s GM overview helped, but no substitute for actually experimenting myself