**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW is boring and many players are quitting...

MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
Just wondering how long you'll need to realize this: AW is boring and many players are quitting.
The point is not how many buffs you place on a node, in higher tiers we're used to find hard nodes!

THE POINT IS: IN WHICH WAY THE SYSTEM YOU DESIGNED DOES REWARD THE EFFORT?

I understand what made you come out with Defenders diversity, some more fine-tuning must be needed there, but for god's sake, bring back Defender's kills, that's a great indicator for a player's fighting skills - and hide defenders' classes. It's part of the defensive strategy.

Comments

• Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    I super agree that defenders class should not reveal for high tier aw

It is so boring that the class is known before i fight
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The class does not matter either way, at the top teir it as no effect on the champ I choose. You choose champs for nodes not who opponent is.. i.e. Use iceman on bleed nodes.

Do agree defender kills are a must now
  • Options
    There is a thread dedicated to discussion surrounding AW; it's stickied to the top of this forum section. Rather than open new threads, please post constructively in the one already open on the topic as this helps to keep the forums more organized.
This discussion has been closed.