**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Monthly Cavalier EQ worth Exploration?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Given the rewards vs time/effort, do you believe exploring the monthly Cavalier event quest is worth it? Personally I do not at this time, but I am still working on on Act 7.1 and Variants 5 and 6 exploration (trying to get my Thronebreaker). Thoughts?

Is Monthly Cavalier EQ worth Exploration? 19 votes

Yes, Cavalier is worth exploration.
78%
Lvernon15SouthfenceWarlord5386Mandi87Ackbar67binrakBabyMiikeStaphMemberBerjibsVendemiaireTheBair123Will3808Barani7daTop10FootballLucaK729 15 votes
No, only completion.
21%
FatalEndLoerkeElwindPizza12321 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I'm working towards Thronebreaker as well and I can't seem to lose on T5CC. 10% is small but still works. I have about 50% of both tech and cosmic and around 30-35% mutant. Any bit counts.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I'm working towards Thronebreaker as well and I can't seem to lose on T5CC. 10% is small but still works. I have about 50% of both tech and cosmic and around 30-35% mutant. Any bit counts.

Same, same. Grinding for those little precious things to get TB.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm a little surprised so far that everyone thinks it is worth it, but that's cool. I do enjoy the class benefits, I just have trouble with some of the bosses/doing it completely item free. That's the main thing that makes me not sure about it.