**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I-Pad for MCOC gaming

Hello,

I have 2 separate questions concerning the I-Pad:

1.) I-Pad (for 330 €): Is this pad good for the gaming of MCOC. Would you say that the loading speed is great or bad comparing the a current I-Phone.

2.) I-Pad Pro: If you would buy this I-Pad, would you buy the large one with 12,9 Zoll or the smaller one with about 10 Zoll.
Is anyone there who has the large I-Pad Pro and can tell me about the experience?
Is it too big for this app and do you have issues to play it with both hands and use the special button?

I use currently the I-Phone 8 Plus and have no Tablet and therefore do I would like to choose an tablet from apple (because of the loading speed) and would like to know something about your experience.

Thanky you very much for your help!

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    the first Ipad will crash a lot, but it works. the iPad Pro is really good for mcoc
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I use and iPad Pro. It seems to work very well
  • Shewan01Shewan01 Posts: 12
    Is anybody also here who has the I Pad Pro 12,9 Zoll and can give me some feedback about the size?
    I could imagine that it is too big for this game and it could be a problem to play it with both hands and are able to dex, parry or push the Special button with this size.

Can anybody please let me know your experience with the 12,9 Zoll Tablet and gaming with MCOC?
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    I have an iPad Pro and the game runs flawlessly
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    The only problem I have with my iPad is that my fighting skills improved too much.

The very large screen size allows you to pick up on movement queues from the opponent much easier in my experience, and I very quickly noticed far better success in fighting. The only issue is, I work on customers sites sometimes and can't really bring my iPad very conveniently, so sometimes have to play on my phone. I've found it hard to cope with the tiny screen and how my fingers and thumbs cover up so much of what is happening (my ipad is 10.2" and my phone is 6.3").

In regards to performance, I have been using an ipad 2017 model from since not long after it came out, and in the last 6 or so months experienced lag and FPS issues, so last week I upgraded to a 2020 iPad (not pro, just regular iPad) and my lag is not there anymore - it runs buttery smooth again.

Highly recommend folks play with an iPad, it helped me out a LOT.