**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Single AQ & AW revives

Kabam I think it would great if you guys brought single revives to Alliance quest and wars. Sometimes at the boss node a person only needs one revive to finish and it cost way to many units to finish by reviving the whole team. I believe you guys would sell more revives in the long run that way.
Please everyone support me in this so we can get this single revives in AQ and AW

Single AQ & AW revives 9 votes

Single revives for alliance quest and wars
77%
Luke9523JyrotheblackRichieRichards1AmnetiesInvicta_HellionDeder80BurningMadRedd 7 votes
Add more single revives for AQ & AW in rewards
22%
DiovedPennywise1tahshdjjd 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    My team ones are always in overflow at least 4-6 deep. Not saying it's a bad idea, but for now, team ones work for me cause I'm Not dropping tons of items on AW for gold 1 rewards.

Personallyy, I wish the AW boosts/revives weren't unit based and so stupidly expensive for the amount of health brought back. For me this is why AW is not fun at times. You gotta fight OP nodes that require big boosts and or lots of healing at times, but they cost a grip. I'd rather see the nodes toned down and no aw items allowed. Let the real skill begin, not the winner be determined by the most willing to boost, revive and heal.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Single revives for alliance quest and wars
    Come guys help me Bring single revives to alliance quest and wars. How many of you only needed one revive at the boss but had to pay for a team revive. Think about it it’s a big benefit for cabana and the players